2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW - ID DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING

jb totally lost it and called JA that laughing guy!!

Incredible how long he is taking. OMG...zzzzzzz. I don't think he said anything convincing here. HOpe the jury feels the same way. Can't wait to hear what LDB winds up with. My husband has only followed the trial through me and hasn't watched much, but he, too, is anticipating LDB slam-dunking this for the state.

What's happening, Judge just said something, I pulled headphones off ears, missed it.

anthony-caylee-8.jpg

During this sidebar....keeping in mind the real issue.

George looks serene & satisfied today.. moo
Interesting...

UH OH ! JB made HHBP Mad now!
Why is JB being allowed to insult the prosecution this way ?

JA looks like he is going to vomit. And then JB gets great pleasure out of saying very clearly, "F()cking Gas Cans!" Then points his finger at JA and refers to him as this "laughing Guy here." JA Yells, "OBJECTION!" an then the judge yells, "SUSTAINED, Approach the Bench!"

Imo, I see lots of violations and yet HHJP keeps sustaining them? Rediculous!!!

i personally think the SA are holding themselves very well; JB is looking nuts, yelling and going back and forth

rot roh.....But I think the Judge should be fair when LDB gets up there......you know that JB will be smirking all over the place.

Fantasy Forensics! Yeah. HHJP called to approach the bench....wooo hooo

JVM is so dramatic. "A battle of two gladiators!" JA - yes. Baez - naw.

I'll take your word for it, but why does he have to yell?

I have to mute him again.
It reminds me of being yelled at by my ex and it scares me.

The yelling and mockery of Ashton is over the top, I agree. From my own research, jurors don't respond well to one side mocking the other. At all. It turns them off. But as my sister said, what's he got to lose, really? Nothing, and everything to gain if they buy into his closing.

I hope the State doesn't respond in kind during rebuttal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member