2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even HHJP himself has had a hard time containing his smiles and giggles. GMAB.

Bill S says attacking this set of prosecutors loses ground because JA, LDB and FG are very upstanding and he should only be attacking evidence and procedure rather than good people

Ten objections by the state and 9 were sustained.

Not good for the defense, per Bill S. on WFTV.

@OSPhoto
Sentinel Photo
RT @oscaseyanthony: Pix of Jose Baez pointing at Ashton a.k.a. "laughing guy" #caseyAnthony #closingarguments http://yfrog.com/gz6nwpxj

http://twitter.com/#!/OSPhoto/status/87610659222728704

scaled.php

JA was laughing at JB. . .JB called him out on it in his closing. . .State objected. . .HHJP took the boys to his chambers. . .we are waiting with baited breath to see the outcome!

So what was JB saying when JA started to laugh

Why is it ok for KC to get animated and Baez to roll his yes, *advertiser censored* his head and smirk all through trials?

Uhm gee, I think I knew that. My point was it doesn't make sense and I don't agree with it. Been around a few trials and this is, again, rediculous.

Hey, my mistake. Didn't mean to insult. Must have misunderstood your point.

Honestly I think some of Ashton's behavior today has been inappropriate but at the same time Baez has been doing a lot of the same thing throughout the trial, especially with his smirk, and shouldn't have tried to call Ashton out the way he did.

what on earth is ashton thinking, what a complete <modsnip>. he's pulled this nonsense throughout the trial, including the opening statements. during the trial jp had to lay into ashton about this same crapola at a sidebar, but many mistakenly thought jb was laying into baez. ashton seems to think his snickering and rolling of the eyes makes baez look bad - instead it has the complete opposite effect and makes ashton look like an idiot, while lending unearned legitimacy to baez's ridiculous claims. hopefully the jury didn't see it.

HLNTV HLN News and Views
by InSession
Here's Jose Baez pointing at Jeff Ashton, calling him "this laughing man here." #closingarguments #HLN twitpic.com/5kr923

Someone said on WFTV's blog: [Comment From Sean: ]
Bruce, you are biased if you are in charge of what gets posted. I made a comment earlier about emotions playing a role with those who feel that Casey is guilty.There is no evidence that proves she killed that child.

My reply would have been: Why do you think Casey has held out for so long? The only card she has left is that no one knows HOW she killed Caylee. The state only needs to prove that she did. To me, that has been proven over and over again.

JP is going to yell at both of them and then we move on. He will tell JA to be emotionless and JB to speak breaking judge's orders.

I think the smokers on the jury will be thankful to JA for the early Ciggy break I was starting to think that I might have withdrawal issues if Baez didn't stop waffling on

Well HLN sure seems to think the defense has this case won now based on Baez' closing argument.

Correct. JA has to sit there like a professional, expressionless, like everyone else in the courtroom. There is no reason to excuse this professional of behavior that would land a spectator in jail.

His conduct this morning has been ludicrous. He might very well have just cost Kaylee the justice she deserves.

sorry but you must be talking about someone else, no way JA would do anything intentionally to hurt this case.

Uh oh, he was laughing, trying to cover his mouth.

WFTV just showed the clip and what I saw, he was laughing behind his hand. His hand was in front of his mount, wipeing his nose, etc. It look like he was trying to hide it. Which I have seen the Judge do.. but much better.

Since the Judge couldn't see, I wonder if he would look at the tape to see exactly what JA did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en