2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV just showed a replay. Ashton had his hand over his mouth as he was chuckling - something Baez rarely bothered to do in the past when he was snickering at what the prosecution was saying.

Did they show the Judge jumping out of his chair?

Closing arguments?!?

This is hwhat I get for going on vacation.
An entire week in the woods and I miss the whole second half!

I saw a few mins of RK on the stand at the campground general store, but besides that, I haven't heard anything since Friday last week.

Bet I've got a lot of reading to do! Is there annywhere for a brief recap? Any prosecution bommbshells? ICa take the stand? I'm guessing not. So far this trial has been much blander and truthless than I had hoped. So much of the details found here on WS never made it in. :\

JA did not screw up big time. Yes, he shouldn't smile at the absurdity of the defense's theory (very hard to do) Baez made a fool of himself by yelling at Ashton. He could have called a sidebar and discussed the matter in private. No one cares about this trial more than the State so rest assured that they will not screw up big time.

I always thought I noticed Ashton laughing during the opening when Baez mentioned how KC left every day after having her dad's weiner in her mouth. Did anyone think so? I don't think I'd be able to control myself either though if I was in the courtroom.

How many times have we seen JB sitting there with that damn smirk on his face during the last 33 days?????

Seriously. I also can't believe that JB keeps getting away violating the Judge's Order and keepmtrashing the State. It is unreal.

That said, I really don't want JA to sink to JB's level so he needs to cool it.

Just showed JA walking back in...still smiling big...

Well I was asleep missed it. Any reply I would appreciate.

JA was laughing at JB. . .JB called him out on it in his closing. . .State objected. . .HHJP took the boys to his chambers. . .we are waiting with baited breath to see the outcome!

Oh hell! Dr. Baden is on fox. guess I won't watch anything on t.v.

Ashton again walked by the cameras on his way back in with a nice smile for us.

what about all the times that JB shook his head during the trial, looked sarcastic, ICA is JB client and she was allowed to shake her head no, spurt out apparent hateful words during court and point, cry into her attorneys arms.. I felt that was uncalled for

JB really needs to stop this now

Jose is a big looking upper and eye roller-- worse than smiling, imo.

Especially considering they sit straight across from the jury. The jury has to actually turn their heads to witness Ashton smiling. In all seriousness though, jurors were watching Baez and only looked when Baez pointed him out!

http://yfrog.com/gz6nwpxj
scaled.php

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Baez did it during pretrials..but not until now during the trial.. Didn't look happy after sidebar

JA was laughing at JB. . .JB called him out on it in his closing. . .State objected. . .HHJP took the boys to his chambers. . .we are waiting with baited breath to see the outcome!

I say they should handle it the old customs of Florida. As southern gentlement take it out back and go a couple rounds.

I think that if it was an inappropriate "editorial comment" for JA to point out that JB was texting while he was talking with the judge and opposing counsel, it's an inappropriate "editorial comment" for JB to note that JA was "laughing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV