2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - DEFENSE (JB) CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Cindy is getting her revenge on George via Baez! She's the one that coerced him into lying and she's emerging from this like St. Cynthia. :puke:

JB didn't want Ashton to get in trouble because that means he was getting into trouble to. He didn't do it out of the kindness of his heart. He did it to cover his own butt.

If I were GA at this point I would really go to town and knock this man out!!

if i were ga, i would stand up quietly, and walk out. and i would never, ever return for any part of this circus unless compelled by the law.

Poor JA is looking down and reciting the pledge of allegiance so as not to show any emotion!!

JA focusing on not smiling causing his facial tic to go more than usual.

Jose is starting to get emotional again. I think he's maybe a bit too invested in this, perhaps a little too close and losing his professional objectivity?

Actually, again, no offense to anyone, he is the only one Casey has to understand her. Not saying what she did is right, but she has no one that understands her.....................which................. doesn't justify what she did. Just sayin.

JB should know better..her lies put her... on the radar and kept her there...no conspiracy, none needed.

I hope I am not annoying anyone by reposting blog submissions from WFTV but this one was a much better old adage than whatever that stuff about bugs in your food was:

Comment From Ralph from Omaha: ]
An old legal addage, if you have the facts on your side, pound on the facts, if you have law on your side, pound on the law....and if you have neither one then pound on the table...That is what JB is doing here

The things he is saying about George are so incredibly cruel, cold, and heartless I'm finding this very difficult to watch. What benefit to the defense could possibly come from this? This isn't a case about George's infidelity or about what kind of father he is or about whether he really wanted to commit suicide. And since he has already had suicidal tendencies, I hope he has a lot of support after this trial. This is difficult.

since he wasn’t any good at suicide he should have fallen on his sword......al-righty then

So, CAs lies were good, but GAs lies were bad. CA lying makes her a good parent and GA lying makes him a bad person.

The checks can not be brought up in closing arguments. Only testimony and evidence brought out in the trial can be mentioned in closing arguments.

IMO
Where was testimony about the gun and it violating Casey's terms of release? I must have missed that.

The time it took them to walk across the property .

As I said in a previous post she actually took them to MY office at Universal Studios( I work as a Paramedic at the Universal Studios) The office that she stopped at is an office where we perform OSHA mandated hearing tests for our ride and show mechanics. I work there every night from 11pm-7am.... I have joked before and said I could just see her coming down the hallway walking into my office and stating :seeya: I am here for my hearing test..................along with all these cops!!!!

Anyways, from our employee gate to my office is approximately 5 minutes. When she went in the doors of the building, she turned to the left went approximately 20' found the office door on the right closed and decided to tell LE that she did not work there. My question till this day; is how in the heck did she figure out to go this building . We have multiple office buildings on property and mine is the one she chose???

It was at that time they took her to a conference room at the opposite end of the hall to do further investigation.

Sorry, I wasn't asking a literal question! That was in response to JB saying Cindy waited in the car at Universal for an hour and a half......

Would have been too funny if you had actually seen her in the hallway!!!

Really? I have to go take time to edit my ignore list?..:sigh:

And now back to the name calling. I can't help but think JB thinks it's strategic, that he's voicing what jurors are thinking are something. Oy.

The more JB talks, the more I want ICA to get the DP, and I'm normally anti-DP.

I hope LDB can bring some sense to this in an hour or so and bring me back to wanting ICA to just get LWOP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay