2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LBD could just restate her entire OS and it would be very effective.

I started to light a candle and my 12 year old said "is that for Caylee?" I think I'm teaching him well. ;)

Something just dawned on me...it really doesn't surprise me that Casey won't show fear. It would be beneath her to show it...she'll never let on that she's weak in any way. Not when she knows the world is watching.
JMHO

I think we're sharing a brain this a.m. I had same exact thought. Kind of like those kids who keep a stiff upper lip as they get whooped - "You cannot hurt me and You WILL not make me cry!" :no:

As the jury enters the court, Casey gives them her "I'm the victim here" look. Before long, we'll see if any of them bought it.

Today is finally Caylee's day.

Attachments

• CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    CAYLEE ANTHONY 3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 15
I believe murder was proven and I could only accept murder as part of sexual abuse if someone killed their attacker but NOT A 2 YEAR OLD

Dr. Rodriguez instruction read to the Jury.

Both the State and the Defense have now rested their case. The attorneys will now present their final arguments. Please remember that what they say is not evidence. However, listen closely. Each side will have equal time, but the state will have the opportunity to divide their time.

LDBs suit looks black on my screen :( Her laptop looks purple though.

Woot! I am soo excited! Ooh they talk straight to the jury!

My heart is racing, my hands shaking, my eyes are watering..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez