2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
17 pages in we can finally discuss States closing arguments!
JA thanking every juror for their time. Video playing of Casey with Caylee wearing the shorts she died in. Casey slight smile and teary eyed.

Where is everyone watching this. I am watching the wftv feed, but if it goes away -- I want to grab it elsewhere. What other options are there?

OMG!! Here come the tears already. Mine, not ICA's.

Are both sides ready to proceed?
Yes.
Let's return the jury.

The state may proceed.

JA: good morning. I want to be the first and I know what I will not be the last to thank you for the time you have given this case. All of us appreciate the sacrifices you have made. Our job here is virtually done and your job is about to begin.

Start crying now Casey because it has only just begun!!!!!

Casey not crying........ Are we really Shocked???

Geezus - she's gonna start the fake crying. I am gonna go through the screen.

:rocker: Jury gets the Rodriguez instruction right off the bat. Off to a great start!

Ica gearing up for her fake cry

I believe guidelines are you go to the gyno at around 18 or when sexually active whichever is sooner. That's changing a little now to take your daughter as a teenager to just get acquainted but not nec have a full exam. Oh good grief JB doesn't get it.

Here is one link to back your belief up from
the State University of NY
http://www.geneseo.edu/health/first_gyno_exam

"You should have your first gynecological exam when you are around the age of 18 years old (recommended earlier than 18 if you are sexually active or have a medical problem requiring a pelvic exam)."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove