2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ICa just shook her head "No" when JA said Casey had expectations.

ICA will cry for herself - not for Caylee MArie.

My prediction for closing by JB : "You may have noticed my client flirting with her DT, altering her clothing to appear tighter than it is with knots tied at the back of her Tee's and cardi's. Based on that, and the countless number of Bf's she had, should prove beyond a reasonable doubt that my client was molested."

Casey is doing her acting thing again where she fake smiles, shakes her head.. and soon I'm sure she'll fake cry... IT'S DISGUSTING.

Her inner Klingon is coming out! I assume GA and CA are in the house??

Casey is shaking her head 'no' and mouthing something. Why is she allowed to gesture during closing?

I turned on the Caseycam, I usually can't stand to look at her but I want to see her reactions during this, she looks pizzed!

Casey was shaking her head and appearing angry

JA - Expectations to work hard and help take care of her daughter!

Waterworks and head shaking "no" already from the repeat yellow shirt wearer ICA. She must think that it symbolizes freedom. Not today boo...not tomorrow either. You will be wearing the jumpsuit of the Death Row crew!

I'm expecting theatrics and histrionics of an epic level today.

You can't see this on TV, but #CaseyAnthony has a roll of toilet paper on her lap, and some torn off sheets to wipe her eyes.
by stevehelling via twitter at 7:21 AM

She went from being teary eyed with a slight smile to anger at Ashton real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove