Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad form by Baez.

Did JP say the lawyers couldn't comfort Casey at the Defense table during closings?

There was a sidebar early on where JA objected and HHJP said they could comfort her but not to go over the top. They don't want to call attention to the fact that she is upset by is truthfulness.

ETA: I don't know how Tia got quoted.

YAY! Mentioning that the tape is as decomposed as everything else is.

HHJP is listening very intently to JA

AND, it's about HER again. No tears when showing Caylee's "coffin" .... Jeez
JA's holding up the black garbage bag and calling it Caylee's coffin was extremely effective. Go JA!

JA: All Kronk had to do is go down the street and grab a reporter ....

(Kronk's testimony -- the call to LE to report it -- he wanted to be anonymous.)

Good point, JA! Go! Go! Go!

Boo hoo...who are the tears for, ICA? For herself, of course. I am sickened thinking of those moments for Caylee Marie when mommy stuck those three strips of duct tape on her little mouth and nose. The fourth strip of tape was probably binding Caylee marie's hands to keep her from removing the tape from her face.

I think that last section was getting a little off track. I like JA's passion, but I think the duct tape/GA/RK bit got a little bogged down.

He has to argue that in case any of the jurors inexplicably bought into JB's wild theories.

Crap I missed the first hour of closing!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to rewatch what I missed.
Whatever you do, REWATCH every. single. second. of this!!!

Ashton is BRILLIANT!!! I have never seen a closing this good and we have at least 2 more hours (considering he is probably reserving one of his hours for rebuttal argument.)

JSR, this argument is totally captivating! He even connected a couple of dots for me that I missed over the past 3 years.

I am of the oppion that CA and her note taking is something she is using to protect all her newfound money, in a divorce case. Cindy is also a "very bright, and unusual person". IMO a'course!

Apple/tree.

ICA's reaction to the drowning story was HER way of convincing the jury that that is exactly what happened without speaking. Pfffffffffft! You were a day late and a dollar short my dear! She can cry over that but not her daughter's decomposing body in her trunk. Sick!

He is using every single defense strategy against them, even opening with the video the Defense submitted! I love this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez