2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George about to lose it when Ashton says he is a doting grandfather who loved his granddaughter literally more than life itself. Casey crying in a rage.

Caylee_2.jpg

LOL... Shes picking her nose with the tissue and then looking at it.

My 5 year old niece does that when she uses the toilet...

THIS is the JA I've been waiting for!

JA's holding up the black garbage bag and calling it Caylee's coffin was extremely effective. Go JA!

JA: All Kronk had to do is go down the street and grab a reporter ....

(Kronk's testimony -- the call to LE to report it -- he wanted to be anonymous.)

Good point, JA! Go! Go! Go!

Themis, it was actually the linen laundry bag that is sold in pairs. One was Caylee's coffin, the matching one of the set was found in the Anthony home.

tow yard average guy also worked in garbage and knows his smells !!

It seems the SA took care of what possibly the DT might use and uses it against them in closing.

The head shaking should be considered contempt now, she basically.... flipped off the jury by not taking the stand...why try to influence now..

There sits ICA, feeling no remorse, but wanting to look sad. She keeps pinching her nose, must be where her tear ducts are as none are spilling out of her eyes.

Casdey's nose crys but her eyes do not. Has anyone ever seen that before??? Amazing!

I said along time ago that JA would be best to deliver the closing arguement because he shows great passion. He has made a few mistakes with the names (CA, ICA & Caylee) but that's easy to do because they all start with a C and all have Marie as a middle name. I'm certain the jury knows the difference though.

Not until she gets a cramp in her neck and her tissue stops being interesting.

I think she's saving her energy for when JB's turn comes and he says "I disagree with every thing JA just said" smiles and sits back down and then ICA lunges at him with hands around throat whilest the guards pull out their stun gun and use it on her. JMO of course.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l