2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about it, she's crying at the appropriate times and making it look sincere, because she's crying for HER LIFE.

And trust me when I say, there are people who can get into what they want you to believe, SO deeply, that the tears and emotions are real to them.

She's putting on this show, for her life.

MOO

ICA needs to be in cuffs so she cannot pinch her eyes/nose to make those fake tears

ica forgetting to mouth breath if her nose is stuffed up from crying?

I would love to hear JA point to Casey during one of his remarks and say "She has her chair lowered but I'm sure you can still see her."

Jeff Ashton is holding me suspended. I can only follow him, and believe.

Casey is wiping her face with a tissue and shaking her head a lot. Someone make her stop the BS! If she wanted to testify, then she should have done so. She gave up her chance to do that and shouldn't be allowed to testify through her little gestures.

Jeez Casey... there are no tears coming from your eyes... quit checking. Maybe if you actually poke yourself in the eye water will come out and you may convice Jane Valez Mitchell or the TH's on TruTV

why didn't the tow guys who initially found car with smell of death call the police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734