2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed that GA and CA aren't sitting next to each other? Their lawyer is between them.

I have NEVER seen anyone blow their nose or wipe tears like Casey does.
Guess next time I blow my nose, I'm gonna go look in the mirror and watch.

OK - ICA overdoing it on the nose wiping...
and it's still not red.

What did ICA expect? Did she not know all this would happen. I guess it is not in her fairy tale.jmo

does anyone know how long each side gets for closing?

4 hours each. However, I think Ashton will reserve at least an hour of his for his rebuttal argument.

I thought I heard that they weren't taking a long lunch break, too. I think HHJP told them to bring something to eat on the fly. I am guessing he is having lunch catered in for the jury.

Pic of Jeff Ashton from official still photo pool from Walter Pacheco of Orlando Sentinel. Pic will be the pool shots on Orlando Sentinel later today.

scaled.php

Give her some hand sanitizer... yucky yuck yuck

This is the make of the bag that served as Caylee's coffin. this is the square one there is a cylindrical one. The cylindrical one is case Exhibit 264.

This is a photograph of the shorts found in the area Caylee Anthony. 233.
This is a photograph of Kaylee Anthony wearing those very same shorts.
can I see Exhibit 237?
this is photograph of lettering found in the bag, the last remnants of the shirt. The haunting left of the shirt was stitching around the collar and these letters.
Here's a photo of Caylee Anthony wearing the shirt in which she died.
More exhibits: this is a photograph of a blanket that was with the remains found on December 11 of 2008. You notice in the middle of the photograph you see there is a character of Winnie the Pooh with ??? on his shoulder.
Exhibit 288 is the bedding that was on the bed at the home of the grandparentsyou will see the Winnie the Pooh theme but also you'll see the exact same figure from the bumper for Kaylee Anthony said. this was not taken from the home of some stranger, it was taken from the home of Caylee Anthony.
to claim that some strange abducted Kaylee Anthony is no longer tenable. just like the claim about Universal Studios. Just like the claim that Casey left Calee was left at the family's home. There was no question left that Caylee Anthony died at the hands of someone in that house.

when we started this trial the defense in opening statements gave you a very detailed explanation story of how Caylee Anthony.with dramatic flair told you about Casey Anthony being awakened in the morning by her father asking where's Kaylee, bout a frantic search for the child, about the grandfather bringing her up from the pool and laying her Casey's feet saying this is your fault, this is your fault.

The defense's opening statement has not been established by any evidence in this case. in fact the only evidence that has been presented in this case is that it did not happen. George Anthony told you that it did not happen. You may not speculate. You may not imagine. And there is simply no evidence to support defense and you must, you must, reject it.

The defense is opening was not enough to purchase one person or two, but to hurt another person who was called morally bankrupt, Roy Kronk. Somehow George Anthony disposed of Kaylee's body and that George Anthony and RK were somehow connected remember how he suggested to you that Kronk somehow took the body and then returned it. either George Anthony is the person who put the tape on, or Roy Kronk is a person who put the tape on. You can't do both.

The arguments made by the defense in this case require you to suspend your common sense. It is a trip down the rabbit hole, there are men who love the granddaughters, find them drowned and do nothing. For there on men who find it granddaughters in an accident, an innocent act, and hide a murder for no reason. The granddaughter was the love of his life winds up in a swamp, this is the world the defense invites you to occupy.

in a world where a man find a skull and reports it three times to the police takes the skull and the mandible, which is worth a lot of money and takes it home stores it for four months puts tape on it for somehow in and brings it back, and sets it bck where it was. in any worldthe most morally bankrupt world possible, even motivated by money, you walk down the street and you tell any number of reporters come with me yet that story for you. And you would get your reward. no one wanted to listen to him, so he gave up.

anyone can tell the looking at that body that had been there for a very very long time. Now you know that because the tape is decomposed just like everything else in there. That tape has been out there for very long time. The psychoanalyst told you that that tape didn't even have any cottons in it. the tape did not just get out there. All the evidence says that is impossible.

look at the facts of this case and you will see there is absolutely no possibility, reasonable or otherwise, that George Anthony had anything to do at the disposal of this body. He loves that child literally more than life itself. you saw the pain. You saw the anguish.

George wanted and his life to be with Caylee. And when you read that note, there is absolutely no way the man who wrote that note did anything and didn't know what happened to his granddaughter. He did nothing.

cases car when it was retrieved from the tow yard reaked of death. the manager of the tow yard, a guy who fits 30 years was involved in towing cars, were for two years and waste management, he said I have smelled everything. People leave their groceries in the car, groceries rot in the back. I've had five or six cars with dead bodies in them. I smell them all. And he told you when he approached the car the first time he smelled something, and he knew it was. and to tell you when he went that there with George Anthony in the trunk was opened, whoa, it was decomposition. Mr. Birch had no reason to lie about anything.

You heard from professional witnesses. They all said it was an unforgettable smell. they also that smell that before and they all know what it's most like. But we didn't stop there. We got help from one person who had studied the odor of decomposition within anyone else, Dr. Arapod Vass. in less 10 he specifically studied the odor of decomposition. When he opened that can he jumped back and said I know what it is.

ICA sits there bawling. She knows she is going to death row and that her stupid defense made no sense at all.

Watching JA bring it for Caylee! Casey trying to dry her tears. Boohoo!

Pic of Jeff Ashton from official still photo pool from Walter Pacheco of Orlando Sentinel. Pic will be the pool shots on Orlando Sentinel later today.

scaled.php

WOW she sits up and looks at jury and wipes her face?

Did JA just say Dr Vass a biochemist?
JP didn't object so I must've heard wrong LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members