2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thak you for pointing out Caylees hair mat hair had the band! I've been saying that for years!

I see JP relaxed...he knows he'll be oh high alert when the DT gets their turn.

I wish the court would consider putting a deputy or two behind CA.

There is one right behind her. The guard (this one is my favorite) moves a bit to left or right of ICA but she is very close.

Jeez Casey... there are no tears coming from your eyes... quit checking. Maybe if you actually poke yourself in the eye water will come out and you may convice Jane Valez Mitchell or the TH's on TruTV

LOL switch to HLN no talking heads no commercials either lol

Is that Lippman between G and C?” yes
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 8:27 AM

Just tuning in. What was she crying about a bit ago??

We are going to feel like we are in an alternate reality when JB argues. We're going to wonder if he sat through the same case we did.

I think I will walk away when JB is on...I can't stand his Blah blah blah...

Shook her head when JA said Caylee in trunk while KC at Blockbuster arm in arm with Tony.

:waitasec:

When it comes time for the DT to do their Closing Statement ...they might as well just skip it ...

Seriously ... HOW can ANY defense attorney follow Mr. Ashton ? ? ?

:great::great::great:

I just said the same thing!:woohoo:

I love the way he uses JBs pet burial testimony to bolster his case.

No head shaking here... about setting Caylee down in the backyard.

ICA's eyes give away her contempt for JA and the truth that he speaks. For Caylee!

She hates him for being able to get totally in her brain and pull out all she did and all her thoughts. Go JA you rock! :woohoo:

I know this will not be a popular opinion but I just need to say that even if we don't like the behaviour of the other three people in this family, it has been proved that none of them had anything to do with this little girl's death. They probably have reflected on each of their actions and do a fair bit of beating themselves up over what seems so obvious to us from the outside. I guess in short, I have compassion for them and hate to see them further villafied, it's been bad enough. IMHO.

Just wondering if you caught CA lying on the stand regarding the searches on the computer for chloroform and neck breaking just 4 or 5 days ago?

11uhgkw.jpg

2jagkyd.jpg
That pout speaks volumes! She's so angry.

evidence in this case proves beyond any reasonable doubt that ICA decided that something had to be sacrificed..

powerful statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member