2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly think this trial was way beyond JB's expertise. Too bad for KC.

:waitasec:

When it comes time for the DT to do their Closing Statement ...they might as well just skip it ...

Seriously ... HOW can ANY defense attorney follow Mr. Ashton ? ? ?

:great::great::great:
We are going to feel like we are in an alternate reality when JB argues. We're going to wonder if he sat through the same case we did.

Wow. Her demeanor just changed again. If looks could kill, JA would be in a swamp off Suburban Drive shortly. GO JA!!!!! This is incredible. Better than I imagined.

Creepy isn't she...

ICA is doing her carp breathing.....means she's mad. Is she now staring daggers at George??

:banghead: It's amazing to me that for all that ahem...crying, that she was just doing for what, the last 20 min? That as soon as she lifts her head, it doesn't appear that she's been "crying" at all, instantaneously her nose is no longer red, she can breathe thru it, etc... does she really think that she's fooling anyone who has actually cried?:banghead::waitasec: Usually I appreciate having the split screen w/casey cam, however, TODAY, I just can't stand to look at her & her imaginary emotions.... sickening:sick:

Also her mascara is not running.

Wow. Her demeanor just changed again. If looks could kill, JA would be in a swamp off Suburban Drive shortly. GO JA!!!!! This is incredible. Better than I imagined.

If CA starts looking around for an escape route, or weapon JA should take cover.

No expressions. “@hockeymomof5: @JimLichtenstein
What is the jury doing? Their expressions?”
by jimlichtenstein via twitter at 8:26 AM

I wonder how many bottles of water JA will drink during his closing. He's on his 2nd bottle now.

11uhgkw.jpg

2jagkyd.jpg

can't he just say we know it's not any of the maternal relatives because they're all still alive, and only Caylee is dead?!

Is it my imagination or is ICA having a bad day?:waitasec:

:great::great::great:

Now she's back to looking mad. OMG my9yo son was sitting here with me watching and he got bored so I sent him to his brothers laptop to do thumbwrestlers and now its messing up my feed!!! Getting most of it.

I'd like to slap that tissue and head shaking no out of her.

well I think most of the air is out of the JB balloon.

He will have a hard time getting up and saying this is all junk science now that JA has brought it in so eloquently

What happens if CA stands and shouts out something? Or othewise makes an outburst, i.e my father did it?

Casey has her angry look on, well too bad, she has earned everything that will be said and done to her. It IS payback time Casey !

Casey - This is what quicksand must feel like!

:gavel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members