2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even Casey took note of JA's argument just now.

Wow! Suspend common sense...you got that right!

MY GOD, he is good!! Buries his pet, and wouldn't do the same for his granddaughter!?!? My god, he's good!

If a man put Caylee in the swamp I would have thought they would have dug a hole, more upper body strength

To sum this closing up in one word......WOW!

Jeff Ashton is looking after Caylee.......GO JEFF!

I am of the oppion that CA and her note taking is something she is using to protect all her newfound money, in a divorce case. Cindy is also a "very bright, and unusual person". IMO a'course!

Crap I missed the first hour of closing!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to rewatch what I missed.

JA is better than I could have ever imagined! A MUST SEE!

:great:

Brilliant argument by JA about alternate world in which a loving grandfather who would bury his pets would try to cover up his granddaughter's death.

This is beyond wonderful, thank you Jeff Ashton. :)

This is the world the defense invites you to occupy!!

Sorry, I doubt there's any vacancy given the size of the egos occupying said world. ICA and CA are filling that space. Standing Room Only!

I can't believe anyone on the DT could sympathize with this person. How can they buy her story. I think this is a true example of the lawyers not caring whether their client is guilty or innocent. They are just doing their job? Trying to free a baby murdering mother. jmo

Looks like DS is holding her hand under the table to comfort her. Casey said something to her a second ago, and then you could see what looked like DS rubbing her hand under the table (by the look of her arms).
DISGUSTING, fake show of emotion. I could so never be a defense attorney. I'd slap her right then and there. Oops mistrial.

tape is decomposed just like everything else is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member