DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 220px-Alyssa_Milano.jpg
    220px-Alyssa_Milano.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 17
28 more minutes. Either the jury is close to a verdict and the time will be extended past 6:00pm or we are in for another day of deliberations.

A couple non-important questions if anyone cares to answer.

Did George really wear the same color of shirt as Casey did during the trial? What would that mean? ( I know their shirts were not matching today )

Were George & Cindy assigned seats or could they choose where to sit? I ask because it appeared to me they were sitting on the same side as the Prosecution team. I realize Casey and the DT were sitting along the wall so they couldn't sit behind her. I just wondered if that meant anything.

Just my curiousity, that's all. TIA

I actually have a real-life phone number of a fellow WSer who is not near a TV so she can get to one, if they say a verdict is coming in, so I am extra-nervous to make sure I don't mess up letting her know :)

We need a phone tree! :floorlaugh:

Oh no, weather is coming in and the signal is going in and out :(

LOL No other lawyer would have taken the case! Hey i want ICA to get the ultimate punishment but i cant bash JB i really cant he stuck with her for a long time... for his first big case he sure had a doozy LOL

I can bash him all night long! From his "ehhhs" to his slimy smirk and watching the ceiling. :floorlaugh: "The evidence, the issue, the "ehhh". You can see he's not on my favorite people list. :crazy:

28 more minutes. Either the jury is close to a verdict and the time will be extended past 6:00pm or we are in for another day of deliberations.

I think we will be here tomorrow...HLN just reminded about the 350+ pieces of evidence hauled into that room...someone will want to look at it all.

If the jurors vote guilty, do they choose LWOP and then hand that to the judge?
Is there a penalty phase regardless of the particular guilty vote?
Thanks, this is so confusing to me!

JA going to courthouse now. No verdict yet.

OMG you are killing me, lol! I am just on pins and needles as I am sure we all are!

I really thought there would be a verdict by now. Should I be worrying so much yet?

No. First they decide guilt or innocence. If guilt, they decide the penalty in the penalty phase.

Did George really wear the same color of shirt as Casey did during the trial? What would that mean? ( I know their shirts were not matching today )

Were George & Cindy assigned seats or could they choose where to sit? I ask because it appeared to me they were sitting on the same side as the Prosecution team. I realize Casey and the DT were sitting along the wall so they couldn't sit behind her. I just wondered if that meant anything.

Dunno about your first question, Mandy, but I do know that it was assigned seating in the courtroom. The Anthonys had three, always in the same spots.

If it first-degree or any capital offense, there will be a penalty phase with the jurors. Less chargers have penalties applied by the judge, I believe. Jurors won't decide penalty on life/death with the verdict phase. Remember in jury selection, the lawyers and judge kept saying there will only be a penalty phase if she is found guilty of capital murder.

They just determine guilt or innocence at this point. There is only a penalty phase if they convict her of 1st degree murder.

If they ask to extend the deliberations tonight I'd guess that they are close to reaching a verdict. I don't know if this makes sense. I feel like I've lost a lot of my brain cells listening to Baez and Mason. lol.

OK, HLN needs to can the commerical breaks now until we know whether they will be done at 6pm, or continuing on...

I can bash him all night long! From his "ehhhs" to his slimy smirk and watching the ceiling. :floorlaugh: "The evidence, the issue, the "ehhh". You can see he's not on my favorite people list. :crazy:

No worries bash away! Im not a fan either but ......dirty job but someone has to do it!

They were assigned seats. And Casey usually get her clothes at the courthouse from a stack or from her attorneys. Probably a coincidence. I doubt Jose and co. would want to create the illusion of them being a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue