2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple non-important questions if anyone cares to answer.

Did George really wear the same color of shirt as Casey did during the trial? What would that mean? ( I know their shirts were not matching today )

Were George & Cindy assigned seats or could they choose where to sit? I ask because it appeared to me they were sitting on the same side as the Prosecution team. I realize Casey and the DT were sitting along the wall so they couldn't sit behind her. I just wondered if that meant anything.

Just my curiousity, that's all. TIA

Allegedly, they wore the same color shirt three times - white, yellow, and pink. Coincidence?

The SA offered the two seats that George and Cindy used because the others were reserved for pool reporters.

OMG you are killing me, lol! I am just on pins and needles as I am sure we all are!

I really thought there would be a verdict by now. Should I be worrying so much yet?

No. Don't worry yet. There is so much evidence and testimony to go through. They need to be somewhat methodical with this case. They may be discussing different sticking points at length, like whether duct tape was a weapon or chloroform was used as a weapon. You know how much discussion we have been doing on WS since day 1 of the trial. They have only started to discuss it. JMO.

OK, HLN needs to can the commerical breaks now until we know whether they will be done at 6pm, or continuing on...

I think they just said they will be asked if they want to continue past 6

Thanks for all the of responses to my jury confusion:)
This has been such a nerve racking day after watching this for three years!!!!

No. Don't worry yet. There is so much evidence and testimony to go through. They need to be somewhat methodical with this case. They may be discussing different sticking points at length, like whether duct tape was a weapon or chloroform was used as a weapon. You know how much discussion we have been doing on WS since day 1 of the trial. They have only started to discuss it. JMO.

They just said no evidence has even been asked for by the jury!

There are concerns w/ holiday traffic. That's why they are leaving tonight at 6. #verdictwatch -jfell

Oh dear, please, no one "bash away!" Review TOS, sit on your hands, fling a pillow or sponge, whatever it takes, but....

I want us all to be together when the verdict is finally read.

Where this post lands is random.

OMG you are killing me, lol! I am just on pins and needles as I am sure we all are!

I really thought there would be a verdict by now. Should I be worrying so much yet?

Aedyrs - come over here so I can spank you! Of course we haven't had a verdict yet. This is an awesome responsibility - the decision to take someone's life - they would have taken their usual 1.5 hours for lunch, retired to the jury room, elected a foreperson, and then need to at least vote through the major evidence...sort of...maybe tomorrow?

Have faith my friend - we have a few detail oriented people on that jury - it doesn't mean they are having trouble with their decision, they may just want to talk about it and double check a thing or two. It is early yet and they must somehow know the world is watching them.

No verdict. Ugh, how hard is it to conclude "yes she did it". Juror 4, you better not be messing things up for me. Sigh, see you all tomorrow. :seeya:

Jurors will start at 8:30 am Tuesday. It is undetermined how long they will go tomorrow. #CaseyAnthony

Beth K. saying jury going back to courtroom at 6pm and then back to the hotel...and return at 8:30AM...

CF13 says traffic for holiday is a concern tonight...

wftv....starfish swarm hits Cocoa beach Brevard Co.

ok jury is going home back tomorrow 8 30 am tomorrow.

Oh dear, please, no one "bash away!" Review TOS, sit on your hands, fling a pillow or sponge, whatever it takes, but....

Oh Oh - I just suggested I might have to spank Aedyrs because she is getting maybe worried and I suspect nauseous....:innocent:

It might be dangerous to have a verdict tonight, if it is not what the public wants...more so, I mean, due to the holiday...

Relax relax no one is bashing anyone or anything LOL

We need a phone tree! :floorlaugh:

:lol: That is hilarious. I thought that yesterday! Then I thought how we would bring the phone companies to their knees!

I wonder if HHJP has arranged for the jurors to enjoy some 4th of July fireworks. That would be like him to do something like that. I hope he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue