2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who stays with the jury to make sure they dont talk to each other about the case?

iirc no one is allowed in the deliberation room. court deputies are stationed outside of the room. deputies will continue to monitor the jurors at the hotel once they leave the deliberation room as they are not to discuss the case unless they are in the deliberation room.

So Vinnie on HLN said that the cameras will be in the courtroom in about 10 minutes (or less) that likely they (the jury) will be dismissed for the day, UNLESS, they don't want to be...

Are we just staying on this thread for the jury heading back to the courtroom?

Well I hurried up and finally mowed for 3 hrs in the 100 degree heat, and I see no verdict. I sincerely hope that they don't reach one for a day or 2, because they need time go over stuff. But maybe not. I just don't want anyone taking away from their verdict.

You still have a lawn? Mine died in the drought. 'Cept for the weeds. They are doing just fine, thank you very much. And the chiggers.

Strange thing I noted while mourning the lawn a bit ago. An honest-to-goodness Scottish thistle has popped up in the hard, dry colichi ground. It's about 4 feet tall and blooming like crazy. I didn't plant it, no one has ever watered it, and no one I've asked has ever seen one here in deep South Texas. It's pretty but very prickly. I am going to take it as a sign of good luck and try watering it but I hope I don't kill it. Anyone know how to tend a Scottish thistle? Any chance I could transplant it to a bit shadier spot? Any tips from experienced gardners would be greatly appreciated!

Juryroom.jpg

LOL. That is a Women's room. There was a line of women waiting to get in there the other day at recess. Zoom in and take a look at the sign. LOL. Of course, they could be in there....jmo

I wonder if I could get a leave of absence from work while I'm on jury watch?

I know, they probably won't go for that. I'm going to be worthless at work, constantly checking my email for the verdict alert though! I've been putting off coloring my hair all day just so I didn't miss something !

:maddening: No Fireworks for us.

:maddening: No verdict yet.

:woohoo: I did have fun playing in the pool today! :great:

I had to watch the beginning of the rebuttal from this morning and is it me or did Baez appear to nod his head in agreement to a lot of Ashton's points?

I think JA and LDB wrapped it up so nicely and really hammered home to not just leave common sense at the door!

Also pointing out that if this were indeed an accident why on earth would GA incriminate himself by putting the duct tape he put on Caylee's face everywhere?

I guess all in all they made everything make sense for me. Well done.:great:

ALSO does anyone know where I can find this alleged embrace between ICA and JB at the end of the day TIA

JB -- sometimes he bobs and it makes me think about the bobble head dog I had in the back window of my first car

I hope there aren't "riots" in Orlando if she is convicted, like when an NBA championship is won, or worse, if she is not convicted of the top charge...

I only think there would be riots if she WAS NOT convicted! :floorlaugh:
jk

Odds on LP ending over there again through no fault of his own of course.

I'd hope the Anthony's are staying elsewhere or will at least right after the verdict is called. Still very worried about George and people screaming that the family lied for Casey and now she's going to fry is not very good for his current mental health.

I thought previously that it was the ladies room? :waitasec: who knows, maybe I'm confused, but CA came out of there one day, I saw the placard on the wall denoting that it was a ladies room?:waitasec: GA was standing outside waiting for her?

Twitter
KBelichWFTV:
We are gathering in courtroom waiting for Casey and the Chief Judge [via Twitter]

I'm not expecting a verdict until Friday. My husband thinks Thursday.

Why are we live ? What is going on? I thought the jury was out?

No verdict tonight, but court is in session in a few minutes.

I wonder if I could get a leave of absence from work while I'm on jury watch?

I know, they probably won't go for that. I'm going to be worthless at work, constantly checking my email for the verdict alert though! I've been putting off coloring my hair all day just so I didn't miss something !

:great:me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member