2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloroform is a common solvent in the laboratory because it is relatively unreactive, miscible with most organic liquids, and conveniently volatile. Chloroform is used as a pesticide
I'm sure it has been stated but here is the
reason they only found a blowfly leg!

The state made this point...It's in the court record & definately NOT LOST on this educated jury..

moo

Jean C. Said on HLN that NONE of the jurors looked at the defense table upon entering. She stated that THAT didn't look good for the defense. Of course we can always hope!

o/t(again)

Been so wrapped up in the trial, haven't done grocery shopping and completely forgot about the bananas I picked up. Now I have a load of overripe bananas but no eggs.

Is there such a thing as a banana bread recipe that does NOT need eggs? Cause I cant think of what to do with them and I hate to toss them out.

Help? :Banane17::Banane17::Banane17::Banane17::Banane17:

Was JB's wife there? Does anyone know?

have not seen his wife, Lorena, in the courtroom
this is what she looks like - she was the "interviewer" on his Terra.com video for the Spanish You-Tube-type video.
She has already had the baby - he had photos of wife and baby on his FB page several months ago, maybe even a year....

Attachments

• Baez wife terra interview 1.jpg
    Baez wife terra interview 1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 131
No, no I'm not sure at all...as wftv showed the shot of the hallway, they said at the end of this hallway is where the jury is right now...I took their word for it...maybe I shouldn't have.:crazy:

lol OK, I just was confused, as I know I've seen non-jurors in there.

However, I must admit I giggled when the captioned bathroom post was made on here. I know it wasn't intentional, but it game me a good laugh, which is quite needed at this point in the trial proceedings. :)

This is nuts - just nuts - Why??? - Go to the Courthouse why don't you? I hope someone is putting the A's up in a motel somewhere - seriously - this must be bad enough for them - they really don't need fearing for their safety tonight.

Not saying they would need to - but just saying it would be un-nverving to know bunch of verdict watchers were standing watch outside your home. Especially in the extremely unlikely event it is not the verdict the crowd wants...

o/t(again)

Been so wrapped up in the trial, haven't done grocery shopping and completely forgot about the bananas I picked up. Now I have a load of overripe bananas but no eggs.

Is there such a thing as a banana bread recipe that does NOT need eggs? Cause I cant think of what to do with them and I hate to toss them out.

banana flambe? yummm!

o/t(again)

Peel them, cut them in about 1 inch chunks and freeze them. They'll work for banana bread or smoothies.

Have no egg recipe - BRB . .

.ETA link to recipes

http://vegweb.com/index.php?board=198.0

Found this.

Get the verdict on your text-enabled mobile device
text ANTHONY to FOX4U (36948)

I wish someone could text me when the verdict is in. Unfortunately I'm not a cool kid and don't have a "smart" phone. lol

You don't need a smart phone for the texting! At least, I don't think you do. I don't have internet on my phone and I've been receiving the text updates. Just be careful not to subscribe to two many if you don't have unlimited texting.

Well, Thanks WS's.
I got my 1st Text message from the Sentinal within a minute after Judge released the Jury.

It said" Sentinal Casey Anthony Alert:
jurors retire for the night;
deliberations resume tuesday morning"

Thanks so much,now I don't have to worry about missing the verdict!

Goodnight all, I need to get some food and rest.
Hugs all, see you in the morning.

Info below for others: it was so easy too.
text casey to 43886 (no caps)
Orlando Sentinel
limit 3 sent to you per day.
text back stop casey when you don't
want anymore texts

o/t(again)

Cause I cant think of what to do with them and I hate to toss them out.

Stick them in the freezer until you have some eggs.

have not seen his wife, Lorena, in the courtroom
this is what she looks like - she was the "interviewer" on his Terra.com video for the Spanish You-Tube-type video.
She has already had the baby - he had photos of wife and baby on his FB page several months ago, maybe even a year....

Thank you. She is very attractive. And CM's wife is also. She also looks to be younger than he is. I loved the red suit she had on.

If ICA were Acquitted tomorrow ,where would she go?

o/t(again)

You could freeze them for smoothies or just to eat alone. I am a big fan of frozen fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence