2011.07.04 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WFTV wondering that even if the jury wants to deliberate later tonight if HHJP will advise them to wrap it up at 6pm as the courthouse is right in the middle of the Lake Eola fireworks area. Commentaters are thinking traffic could be a nightmare (especially if they would reach a verdict and people are trying to get to court).

Maybe that is why he told them 6pm...good point. LE may want the courthouse area cleared close to 6pm if at all possible, for a busy night elsewhere.

There is no juror, regular or alternate, going on a cruise. There was a potential juror during voir dire who mentioned a cruise, but that juror was not selected. This keeps going around like wildfire; I guess there'll be no end to it.

thank u for taking the time to clear that up for for me. although i have following the case closely for some reason i have not followed the jury profiles. i really appreciate the input

Thanks for the info. I had it in my mind that she was going on the 7th. I remember her talking about it, but never thought someone was going on a cruise.

JVM just said it was the 7th. Take that for what it's worth.

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Verdict watch: #baez went down elevator holding July 4th cupcake. #Ashton in hall telling joke he learned in junior high.
:cupcake:

JB bringing it to ICA, I wonder? :loser:

Kathi Belich also said that HHJP will bring the jury back to the courtroom around 6pm tonight to ask/tell the jury what to do tonight. She said that the jurors and all the attorneys will be present and it will be on the record.

HHJP will say if it's OK if they stay later (if they wish) or if he decides that they should stop until morning.

Glad I heard this, because I might have had heart failure if I saw them all back in court without knowing why!

bobkealing bob kealing
#CaseyAnthony Verdict watch: #baez went down elevator holding July 4th cupcake. #Ashton in hall telling joke he learned in junior high.
:cupcake:

Awww, wondering if he took it down to the basement cell for ICA? Since she can't have a beer and a brat, you know.

One thought haunts me today. Adoption was the right answer in this case. ICA should have given Caylee up for adoption when she was born and CA should have stepped back and supported that decision. MOO, of course.

I was thinking about how Cindy feels esp. during C S when it was said ICA would not be allowed by Cindy to give up her responsibilities as a mom.
(paraphasing badly)
They showed CA face and I was thinking how she must go to sleep
everynight thinking she was partly responsible, could she have protected Caylee better etc.?

Sorry- getting very tired now and can't get my thoughts out concisely.
But you know what I mean?

I actually have a real-life phone number of a fellow WSer who is not near a TV so she can get to one, if they say a verdict is coming in, so I am extra-nervous to make sure I don't mess up letting her know :)

Well I hurried up and finally mowed for 3 hrs in the 100 degree heat, and I see no verdict. I sincerely hope that they don't reach one for a day or 2, because they need time go over stuff. But maybe not. I just don't want anyone taking away from their verdict.

I wonder where Lee's support is now? Does he still want to protect Casey? He wasn't in court much.

If the verdict comes in later today (I am behind EST by 6 hours) I will miss it. As much as I want to be here for Caylee, I have three kids that need me to take them to a festival and fireworks.

Well I hurried up and finally mowed for 3 hrs in the 100 degree heat, and I see no verdict. I sincerely hope that they don't reach one for a day or 2, because they need time go over stuff. But maybe not. I just don't want anyone taking away from their verdict.
3 hrs?? Even in Texas, you must have a big yard or a very slow lawnmower! So glad you survived the heat!

WFTV commentator reported that GA and CA's attorney said that if there is a 1st Degree Murder verdict, they will not have a statement for the press. If the jury comes back with a lesser verdict, ONE of them will speak briefly with the media downstairs in front of the courthouse, but they will not take any questions.

Sorry can't provide a link, it was said on live commentary.

I have a geat idea. while casey is in jail, maybe she should write a line of fiction novels. She has such a perverted imagination and so articulate. she would be on the best seller list and make a lot of money to repay the state of Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm