2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the DT just file another motion for mistrial?

ICA will come unglued and freak when the guilty verdict is read. CYA ICA.

JB asking mistrial again denied again.

Now Mason?

omg my screen froze during 911 call, did she show the tattoo??

YES. She closed on it. Big close up on the tattoo as the punch line to her final question. " Ask yourself whose life would be better without Caylee?"

Standing ovation. My husband, who knew next to nothing about this case, was enthralled with Linda's closing. The jailhouse tape, and the phone call, made his mind up, then the tattoo pic at the end sealed it for him. My heart hurts so much after having it laid out there so succinctly by the SA, but I also have hope. Hope that this jury will see through the lies and distractions, and do the right thing.

Yet another motion for mistrial and yet another denial!

"I found my daughter's car today and it smells like a dead body was in the car."

LDB: Was George Anthony's life better? Mr. Ashton went over what Mr. Anthony's life was like, how distraught he was over the loss of his granddaughter.

Whose life was better? That's the only question you need to answer in considering why Caylee Marie Anthony was left on the side of the road dead.

Here is your answer: Shows picture of Casey laughing, smiling and dancing and the Bella Vita (beautiful life) tattoo.

State's rebuttal over.
Recess.

not sure what CM is asking....missing pages of paperwork

oh checking charge and instructions

WOW

WOW

WOW

See how powerful the truth is!?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Giving my son a big hug when I get home, this is sad, God Bless you Caylee...

Awww what a sweetheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member