2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey looked glum as she stood for the jury to exit and really plopped back down into her chair after they left. Not looking smiley and happy like she usually does when the jury leaves.

Who benefits the most with Caylee's death-the party pics and tattoo-just a masterful closing...wow!!!!

My son just walk across the living room while the tape was playing and says "that's one bad mother". :floorlaugh: Yes dear, that is ONE BAD MOTHER!

Well, yesterday I said my mom believed the defense. I just called her and the first thing she said was, "She did it". :woohoo:

So, there ya go!

My heart is just pounding. Thank you LDB, fro speaking so eloquently for Caylee.

When Casey forgot to shake her head 'no':
(I put some in that she DID shake her head no on just to prove she does remember how to do that motion with her head)

1-state has proven every element of every charge against Casey
2-spent years lying
3-it turns out a family member is perpetrator
4-told lies to CA/LA - trying to buy time
5-at universal detectives say we are here to help find Caylee, why are you lying to us
6-only truth is Caylee's DOB - everything else in that statement is a lie
7-what do guilty people do: lie, avoid, mislead, run, divert attn, act like nothing is wrong
8-31 days is in no way indicative of someone who's child died by accident
9-had no options but to run from her family because they were the ones who would be asking questions
10-we know what happened to Caylee
11-no one killed Caylee, Caylee is alive, until her remains are found
12-the lies changed, got bigger, got better
13-those weren't imaginary friends, those were lies
14-caylee's death was no accident
15-LE said to casey maybe your baby died by accident
16-food, clothing and shelter were provided by the Grandparents
17-what parent acts with complete indifference to the accidental death of their child - shifted mouthed something there
18-mouthed something again next phrase
19-speaks volumes about how the person who disposed of her really felt about her
20-George so diabolical why want her to talk to cops- mouthed something
21-DID shake her head about cops not listening to where to look for zanny (in taped call)
22-DID shake her head at family is with you 100% (in taped call)
23-use common sense listening to her in that call - pathological liar
24-what she wanted those 31 days - tony - wanted tony's #
25-learned in trial Casey is only person who had access to every single piece of evidence discussed by JA (duct tape, laundry bag, blanket, shorts, car
26-trash bag placed in trunk as a decoy (DID shake head no)
27-car placed by dumpster to keep people away from car or to make people think that was the source of the odor (said something to DS)
28-didn't know where car was ("they did too"????)
29-big trouble shirt was kept in the car
30-someone in that house killed Caylee
31-DID shake no at only Casey had access to all these things

Defense objections:
1-JA talked yesterday about rabbit holes (sustained) (won't look at big picture)
2-won't look at the forest for the trees (overruled at this point)
3-most well-documented liar accuses others of lying - court order (overruled)
4-when she wants to divert attn away she accuses others (overruled at this point)
5-def thru counsel accused YM, (overruled at this point) Forgey, blaise, vass of being liars
6-diverts attention away from the perp - improper argument (overruled)
7-told friends George heart attack (sustained)
8-running from family - my objection was sustained and she's continuing (argument has changed - continue)
9-we know where Caylee is (non-rebuttal) overruled
10-the lie can't be that Caylee is with the nanny (may we approach? no)
11-if George knew, we wouldn't be here (non-rebuttal) overruled
12-????? argued by JA (sustained) (next was this argument can't be followed to any logical conclusion)
13-talking about things in backyard specifically for Caylee (non-rebuttal) overruled
14-tape of Casey's call home wanting Tony's # (non-rebuttal - 2nd closing argument) overruled

I'm just completely broke down. Bawling my eyes out. So, so sad and outraged at what that creature did to that sweet baby.

even though I felt strongly with what I felt prior to this trial....and I wanted to give both sides the benefit of the doubt and judge on facts only..I think the State did a great job connecting the dots....there arguement makes the most sense to me...JMHO

I wonder if JP will impose whatever punishment he's going on JB after the jury instructions, or after the verdict is back. I'm guessing after jury instructions?

Wow....amazing job by Caylee's angels...thank you LDB, JA and FG for bringing justice to that precious little girl. I am in awe.

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Giving my son a big hug when I get home, this is sad, God Bless you Caylee...
...and bless you, RH...for being there for Caylee...for being there for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop