2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rocker: So glad that Linda pointed out that the 'DEAD SQUIRRELS,' the TRASH BAG IN THE TRUNK, and the parking by the DUMPSTER were all.........DECOYS.

Can you imagine getting handed your verdict..On July 4th..with fireworks going off outside..... ???

I have always thought 4th of July is so much a kid holiday, swimming, fireworks just good summer fun.....would love to see ICA's Independence taken away on Independence Day!

I can't believe we're nearing Verdict Watch.

Three years. Finally.

No matter the verdict, I think the State fought for Caylee as hard and valiantly as they could, and I'm so glad Caylee has them on her side.

I pray the jury is receptive to the State and their closing and LDB's rebuttal.

I look at my own three year old precious girl and can't imagine anyone harming her. This trial has made me only appreciate her more. If this jury comes back with anything less than 1st degree murder, I will have lost a lot of faith in humanity and the justice system.

I am so nervous I hope they come back with a guilty and quickly I know I won't be able to sleep tonight

re: Motive

ldb's voice keep resonating in my head -

"whose life was better? That is all you have to consider as to why caylee marie anthony was left on the side of the road....dead."

bringing it home..... Beautiful.

m o t i v e

WHERE is our mock juror, Mountain Kat?? I know someone was looking for her the other day...did she reply? Is she on vacation?? WHERE is Mountain Kat????

MK's dear MIL is visiting for the holiday weekend. I hope she is able to watch on tv today!

Re: MOTIVE

LDB's voice keep resonating in my head -

Whose life would it have benefited if Caylee were gone?

Bringing it home..... Beautiful.

Beach...let's pray it resonates with the jury...and the answer...tattoo....and the jail calls...911 call. LDB said what she meant and meant what she said. American justice at it's finest...I don't care what anyone says.

@KBelichWFTV
Kathi Belich, WFTV Jury left without looking at Casey.. Casey looked very angry.. Looking at party photo of herself at "hot body" contest.. Bella vita tattoo

ICA will come unglued and freak when the guilty verdict is read. CYA ICA.

Oh I so hope that ending is written. They will be picking her up off the floor if she's convicted of anything. :loser:

Caylee.jpg

WFTV reported ICA as saying:

"I never blamed my mother."

"It was his fault."

"This is bull****."

That's as fine a closing statement as I've ever seen. One for the books. She really knows how to play those pauses for affect.

It was absolutely brilliant!! I wish there were better adjectives to express how I feel.

I was hoping for this video too. :(

That wasn't entered into evidence and it would certainly be objected to by the defense.

However if there is a penalty phase it will be played.

Too bad the photo of her in the flag was not in evidence, how fitting it would have been to close with that on the 4th of july

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member