2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
k. My doubt is officially gone.

I'm glad to hear that. It gives me hope that the 12 jurors will also come to the same conclusion you have.

oh-snap-chart.jpg

WHERE is our mock juror, Mountain Kat?? I know someone was looking for her the other day...did she reply? Is she on vacation?? WHERE is Mountain Kat????

I thought the same thing! I've been following the case through her MJ perspectives. Mountain Kat come home!

I am still crying.

I think part of me was really worried last night (couldn't sleep) though I didn't really admit it. The defense had some points scored yesterday that made me step down from DP. Now I'm back on it like white on rice ! I am SOOOOOO glad a freshened jury heard this. Caylee deserved this moment this morning if nothing else.

LDB's closing moment was quite poetic. Poetic justice.

I would clean the PT's toilets just to get to meet them !

It's too bad the jury couldn't know the added meaning of Linda's comment, "The irony is rich, indeed!"

She was brilliant.

Heehee that was her personal "Up Yours" towards CM and JB.

It wasn't lost on them.

Some times when there is smoke there is fire - but with Baez - smoke is just smoke and it's coming from...where ever he can imagine in order to stall.

Don't you think LDB went over those records every which way including up? She's a big picture kind of a gal and would have searched for every concept they could be looked at under.

THANK YOU LOGICALGIRL for being so logical....

Dang it!

I just missed what Bill S said that KC mouthed.

Did anyone see it?????

I know she,said. "I never said that" and " I'd never blame my mom" not sure about the last. but something involving an f ???

I'm sitting at my desk at the office in tears. Happy tears for Caylee. Your heros have spoken on your behalf Caylee. They told your story. They told the truth.

Many around the world will be praying and hoping for Justice. Many around the world want the one who killed you, the one who should have protected you pay for what she has done. You could not defend yourself, you were a little girl wanting to dance and sing and play.

You did not deserve to die.

10135.gif

ICA all sorts of attentive again - she really can compartmentalize like a pro

Casey looks like she's ready to start spitting nails. She looks evil and angry. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel