2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can barely believe we have actually made it to jury instructions........

WOW
just WOW

Hearing the Judge say "Casey Marie Anthony" makes me feel so sad for her parents all over again. Can you imagine? That's the name they chose for their baby girl 25 years ago. You expect to hear your child's name pronounced in this way at baptism, at graduation, and at her wedding. Not in her murder trial. I hope the Anthonys are given strength.

If you wanna leave, leave now and ICA glances at the Exit sign. She wishes....

I bet, thinking about 3 yrs ago today she had the US flag draped around her adorable lil self. Ah, Bella Vita :floorlaugh:

0704a.jpg

Hopefully one of her last days wearing civies. Back to the jailhouse couture.
moo

HHCJBP likes and respects this jury...I think he knows they paid attention

Every time they replay LDB saying ever so softly, "there's your answer" I start to bawl all over again.

It feels so cathartic to finally release it after holding my breath for three long years. The final release will be when I hear, "GUILTY".

Looks like ICA is trying to figure out where exactly there's room for hope in the jury instructions.

I can't believe this day is here! OMG!!! Three years every day looking for news. I pray to God for his will.You guys are the best.

I would love for that hawk to screech before the jury leaves but I think that has happened in the afternoon

Heehee that was her personal "Up Yours" towards CM and JB.

It wasn't lost on them.

It was lost on me, can someone explain for me. Also why is Casey called ICA here? I followed a lot in the beginning but hadn't for awhile and then started when the trial started so I'm a little lost sometimes.

You can tell how far to the right HHBP is... she's keeping her eye on him.

So who thinks we'll get a verdict today?!

I would love to get a verdict today!!! I just keep seeing that pic of Casey dressed in her American flag and enjoying her independence without Caylee!
Oh the irony!!! this is Caylee's day!

Oh Chit..she is gonna fry. Need not be unanimous about Premeditated or Felony murder...I think she is gone, gone, gone. I hope they are out an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member