2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did CM just object to the same thing he did yesterday?

JB= mission to baffle with Bulls***
JA= mission to state the hard cold facts, the truth!

first degree murder in some form....pretty concise

I wish he wouldn't have just said for the jury to come up with whatever scenario they think happened. I know what he meant by it, but some may take it as the SA "came up" with the best scenario they could think of. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it.

he's saying what I posted in my thread about jury instruction! yayy.

Lip Read:

ICA TO DS: "So I have to listen to all of this"

Really... more objections..it's a clown show from that table....shut your pieholes...sitting on hands now

Impress his son with a dead body?! Yuck.

No impress him that his dad is a hero and found this missing child. Which is exactly what everyone was calling him when she was found. A hero.

I hope that the judge goes back and looks at the clips today of JB's expressions while JA is speaking.

JB thinks he's safe because he's behind JA but I saw HHJP looking his way when he was smirking.

Late for the rebuttal. Sorry.

They then tell you that when the police are searching that George doesn't tell them about the duct tape. If George is concocting an nefarious plan, what doesn't he tell the police from the very first day? the police take the item, which at the time they have no idea has anything to do with anything, at this point George Anthony takes him back and holds onto it for 4 months. just lets it sit there. Then in December when the body was found, the police find the can at the house. So what does this nefarious criminal do? he uses the tape to display posters? does any of this make sense? to assert that George Anthony uses the same tape on his posters to find his missing granddaughter doesn't make sense.George Anthony had absolutely no idea that that roll of duct tape had anything to do with the death of his granddaughter. Because he wasn't involved, just as he told you.

Counsel also says the crime scene was staged and RK is connected to the duct tape. Then he tells you that George is connected to the tape too? Counsel says the crime scene was staged. You will recall this is the photograph out there on Suburban Drive before anything was disturbed. The only thing that disturbed this scene is mother nature herself.

There is a 2 to 3 inch level of leaf litter surrounding the skull. There are lines going through everything. This scene is staged by mother nature and no one else. The body did not move for six months. The odd thing happened is some of the animals might've moved pieces of the body before was discovered.

Dr. Schultz, forensic anthropologist, showed how the grouping of the various bones indicate how the body was discovered disarticulated. the bones showed indications of animal activity. These bones were not scattered by RK. They were scattered by animals.

This photograph is a little closer to where the skull is. It is surrounded by the hair that has fallen directly on top of the head. It is pretty much evenly distributed around the skull.

The duct tape is partially covered by leaf litter. the tape actually goes around the head, the leaf litter partially covers the duct tape. It wrapped around the mandible. it didn't just get washed there by water. That's where Casey Anthony put it.

You can see in this photograph how fibers have been lifted away from the mandible. Strings from the tape actually go under the mandible. the tape was placed on her head before she decomposed.

The scene was not staged. It appears as it does due to the forces of nature. And any suggestion contrary is conclusively refuted by the evidence that we have. That you have heard. This crime scene was not staged. The tape was placed on Caylee's face the day that she died.

The state did not call RK in this case. Roy likes to spin a good yarn. but what Roy said he did on December 11 is true. We didn't put Roy on to tell you a story. Roy found the skull back in August and reported it three times. He said the heck with it, I'm over this, maybe it really wasn't a skull. But then he told his son I know the skull is. He thought it would impress the son. RK found the skull yes, but not the way he said he did. That doesn't make Roy a morally bankrupt individual.

The main charge here is murder in the first degree. Premeditated murder and felony murder. You need to decide in your own minds what happened. You need to know, the state must convince you beyond a reasonable doubt of either premeditated murder or felony murder. while you must all agree the state has proven the case beyond a reasonable doubt, you don't have to agree on whether it was premeditated or felony murder. Some may think it's one, some think it's the other.

After CM objected, it looked like ICA said to DCS, "So he just gets to say whatever he wants.."

ICA and Jose B both look kinda like spoiled brats who can't understand why they are not getting their way. CM is a babysitter...

I wonder if JB is posting on Twitter or Myspace about JA being a big meanie! :(

felony murder....died as a consequence of......DUCT TAPE CHLOROFORM

I still think 1st degree though

Because one is that gullible to believe Casey's lies and the other one isn't.....LOL

Hey Drumstick, glad to see you on here!!!

You too Baz!! :)

It seems like yesterday when you and I were stomping through the swamps together.

I have a sense of peace that we are watching the end of this terrible case together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove