2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that it is very hard for the Jury to look at the remains' photos again ...

But I am glad that Mr. Ashton is showing them again to the Jury and pointing out the "Mother Nature" effect !

Brilliant !

Casey hears "you can take it off now" and the FIRST place she looks when she raises her head is to the freakin monitor to see if it's still there.

Saw that. I bet she has looked at ALL the pictures in length.

This is hitting me even harder than it did the first time around. So very sobering and heartbreaking.

several quotable lines

Scene was staged by mother nature only

no reason to put duct tape on a live child

People do not cover up accidents to make them look like murder

AmandaOberWESH Amanda Ober
#CaseyAnthony Wow....at this moment Casey looks ANGRY.

Casey looks really mad. I wonder if she is starting to realize she is not going to be able to lie her way out of it.

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
That rage face is going to get her convicted as much as the evidence @stevehelling

which scenario? I missed that somehow.

He is talking about Cindy Anthony denying what Baez proposed happened - about Caylee going out an open door and climbing into the pool on her own - at least that was my impression...

Oh boy- SA saying they knew RK had an embellished story... that's why they didn't call him. But they are piecing it all together.

I hope he points out that Kronk is a good samaritan and that, if not for him, we may not be here.

Why do JA and JB always go at it when the subject of George comes up?
:waitasec:

Because one is that gullible to believe Casey's lies and the other one isn't.....LOL

Hey Drumstick, glad to see you on here!!!

Imagine what it's like for Baez to be rendered "Speechless" to the last testimony the Jury will hear!

OH GO JA. Wrapping up the Kronk issue and it suddenly all makes sense.

Christmas in July.

Not being a snitch here but I just saw Baez smiling and talking to CM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand