2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez is such a sore loser. He's trying his best to knock JA off his game with his pointless objections. It's not working - JA doesn't miss a beat and continues with his stride.

Okay, what did she just mutter under her breath?

Oh WOW ... the camera just scanned the entire Defense Team Table ...

WOW ... they have the look of "DEFEAT" ... the DEFEATED TEAM !!!

:great:

I believe ICA just said "I was lying" when JA said ICA said George was the best dad in the tapes.

LOOK AT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M scared out of my mind and I'm in Asia!

Brilliant that he is pretty much saying worry about whether it was premeditated during the penalty phase.

I think Casey just mouthed "I lied" when JA said she told GA he was the best father and grandfather! :floorlaugh:

bumping my own post since some asked about this downthread.

My heart just breaks for Caylee. I hope LDB focuses on that. Close with everyone remembering Caylee.

Anyone know what she just mouthed when JA said she told GA he was a good father

Anyone catch what Casey said when Ashton repeated, "You were a GREAT father..????

frictional relationship is with her mother......such a weird mess that is because we never know when CA was in collusion with JB......odd case

:waitasec: I wonder why this was never discussed...Baez said that George came out yelling at Casey "Look what you have done, your mother will never forgive you" Baez pretty much admitted that it was Casey's fault that Caylee died...not by accident...the words "look what you have done" to me means that Casey killed Caylee and walked away and left her behind for someone else to find her...do you guys follow what I am saying?

Not the Machiavellian Monster the defense has made him out to be!

Wonderfully stated!!

Did ICA just tell JB "you should have never brought that up" regarding the suicide letter?

ICA just mouthed, 'yes, he is' about George :banghead::banghead:

I really think that Casey believes that she has created a circumstance that will really separate her parents. I pray they prove her wrong. She doesn't have the power she
thought she did ^i^

JA is doing a wonderful job speaking for Caylee.

I have to echo everybody else's comments - the strain is showing up on ICA's face. Bet she's thinking about that plea right now.

I bet she's making her plans to get even.

We haven't heard the last of this inmate.

She will have a hit list and get even.

On the top of the list: George, Lee, Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members