2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is rich indeed....

The other irony is that if the State had objected to the smears as many times as they COULD have yesterday, but didn't, Baez would still be up speaking - because he wouldn't have been able to get out 3 words in succession.

9r4r5d.jpg

I think LDB's main focus is going to be KC's consciousness of guilt. The big picture.

has accused ....
objection....overruled

many many witnesses of being liars

Does anyone remember what the 5th paragraph objection JB keeps bringing up is? Not referring to the opposing counsel in a negative way?

Grey stripes on ICA maybe not the best look for looking innocent... reminiscent of bars / old fashioned prison stripes!

I love how she is pointing out the ABC defense - Anyone But Casey~!

:great:

LDB listing the witnesses that Jose has accused of being liars.

i want her to get to the 31 days. let's just take one last walk through the 31 days of casey anthony.

Baez can't stay in his seat!! He HATES that Linda can tell the truth and he can't do a darn thing about it!!

Hopefully, the jury will pick up on, how threatened the DT is.. by her words...

All Baez can do is to keep interrrupting LDB's flow. Desperation. I am sure the jury thinks he is rude since his objections keep getting overruled.

This is beautiful... if anything was desperate, OCSO was desperate to find a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member