2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skidding in the door... I fell back asleep this morning and missed whatever Baez was whining about. I'm sure it wasn't anything important.

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

No biggie...you know he can't start the day without objecting to something...

This morning, he was objecting to the prosecution splitting the rebuttal argument....

Softail...:floorlaugh:

JB is TERRIFIED of this rebuttal after what the SA did in their CIC rebuttal IMO.

I don't think he is happy the State is presenting their rebuttal this morning when the Jury is rested and minds are fresh.

ICA looking especially glum. Wondering why she didn't take the darn duct tape off after the deed.

JA is a wonderful communicator of complicated material. Now explaining five credible scientists' view that the mandible was held on by duct tape vs. the rabbit hole scenario of Dr. Spitz.

OK, let's see if JB can go the whole time without smirking. How about neck twitching?

Let's see.... Jeff started speaking at 7:34 and I've already seen two faces and one neck twitch. He loses :)

Good morning & Happy 4th of July to all my fellow WSer's!! It's been a long 3 years and finally I'm hoping and praying that dear little Caylee gets justice.

Seems like JA is off to a slow start... Hope it gets better.

Dr Spitz version is incredible...noncredible...

I like this approach--here's a rational, reasonable version and here's a crazy, illogical version: you choose which one you believe. Don't argue the science, but argue logic.

Dr Spitz's version is incredible, and non-credible.

I love how calm and clear JA is today, with just a little non-angry waver when he mentions Caylee.

All experts agree nothing in the bones to tell us anything. No breaks, fractures, etc. Nothing to tell us how Caylee died. Everyone agrees.
Other thing they all agree about, because of the way the human body decomposes there are two parts of the head that should not be together. Mandible and skull. They are not connected, once they decompose there is nothing to keep them together. All experts agree Caylee skull and mandible were in anatomical position. Same position as if the flesh had been holding them together.
Thanks!!! This color I can see easily! I hated missing your thoughts.

Seems like JA is off to a slow start... Hope it gets better.

It's like a wonderful symphony. You build up to a roaring crescendo. It's early, everyone's tired, and he has to wake them up gradually. ;)

My theory only.

By the time LDB's up, we'll be in full force already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove