2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh don't say that.... Some tabloid is running a story that she is pregnant. I saw it yesterday at the grouchy store and had to flip it around. Even the though makes me want to vomit

Ewwww. Didn't mean that...I bet she is carb loading on jail food for comfort...I kinda like to think she is uncomfortable.

OMgosh, just got up, expecting to see them still dinking around with charge conference or something and Ashton comes blasting through. Tell me I've only missed a few minutes.

HERE WE GO FOLKS. Grabbing a cup of coffee and wiping my eyes again, JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

This is going to kill the DT, they CANNOT talk again about this case in the case in chief, other than to object. JB is going to be chomping at the bit to speak again. ICA also will not be able to let these last arguments stand without some facial emotion and anger, without being able to let something she thinks be known. I believe, IMO.

So So true...JB ALWAYS wants the last word..ALWAYS..this will be killing him...LOL

at 8:30 in the morning I think the jury is appreciating someone talking to them like they are intelligent adults

Dangerous to open the skull, it can break and it did!

The look on JB's face is priceless. It is EATING HIM UP that he can't get in the last word. :floorlaugh:

Dr. Spitz could not produce protocol saying it was necessary to open delicate skull of skeletonized remains of a child after calling Dr. G's examination a failure.
Dr. Spitz claimed photo's were staged with hair draped over the skull along with the claim that someone put the tape on the skull and mandible to keep them in their anatomical position after Caylee's body had decomposed. Even though the tape was also badly decomposed because of the elements it was also exposed to.
Dr. Spitz does not know the details of this case. Opinion is not credible, does not go along with evidence.

No biggie...you know he can't start the day without objecting to something...

This morning, he was objecting to the prosecution splitting the rebuttal argument....

Yet CM gave jury instructions, now....I'm not sure ...if that's okay or not, but they split time so....

What feed are those of you watching in which JB can be seen? I'm watching wesh, only see ICA & JA for the most part.

I'm watching it on HLN & on my laptop (muted), when JA started talking about experts disagreeing etc, the camera zoomed in on JB and he was clearly shaking his head NO in JA's direction..:seeya:

ICA looks meaner than a junkyard dawg....

Good morning and happy fourth! JA being logical and easy to understand, good job!

DS has Karma Beads on her wrist of the Hand she is hold ICA hand ....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????

I like the fact that JA is saying Caylee's name while talking about her bones and skull. It reminds all that we are talking about a sweet little child. He's doing great.

are videos available to the jury or just transcripts of testimony? watching Dr S is so telling...I hope jury is remembering his odd answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member