2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They keep cutting out due to her language. Have they got to the all they care about is Caylee part yet????

KC just talking away, shaking head no.

Guess you can magically make it go away.

ICA is a lousy liar but did she ever aspire to be a chemist????

<snicker>

Now they get to see the real Casey...not the mini-me version sitting in the chair.

(mods...not being disrespectful...think it's a good analogy)

What is the deal w the chloroform searches? I am only at the beginning of listening to LDB but it does not seem the SA is emphasizing them so much. I was struck too how yesterday JA did not mention them.

Does JB have a credible argument that it was not searched 84 times? That the program showed false results? Is that the only real problem with them? JB conceded yesterday she searched chloroform, bc of the boyfriends myspace posting,

I just hope that issue won't cause problems if JB is right about them, ie that the jury won't get to first degree without the searches. Still I guess chloroform was found in the car, that should be enough even without the searches
duct tape (3 pcs. across every breathing outlet she had), throwing her away in the same manner as the pets, throwing her away & lying about it, not to mention lying to the cops....she's evil and they know it without the chloroform searches, not to mention her emotions or lack there of, imo

The only waste here is that Casey happened to be the mother of our beautiful girl...

This IMHO is BETTER than ICA testifying. This is raw, unadulterated ICA at her best.

This person KC is talking is Christina??? She was never a witness was she

Caylee_47.jpg

This phone call makes my heart race every time I hear it. So heartbreaking to hear her poor friend start to cry and hear that evil monster say "Oh well". Disgusting.

" The only way they are going to find Caylee is if they listen to what I'm saying.."

WOW. She actually told the truth right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska