2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CM and JB are protesting too much at this point while JA discusses the charges, I mean c'mon, yesterday CM said much more........

I love how the DT has to object to JA going over the charges when CM got up there last night and rambled on at lenght, tried to be cute and funny, and did the very same thing. Only not as effectively.

Hypocrits. :loser:

JB now wishing he had asked to have JA thrown off case yesterday

...but actually I think punishment would have gone both ways as JB called opposing counsel a name

Casey's head might really explode now when Ashton says good things about George.

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Paragraph 6 of order prohibits prosecution form ridiculing defense theory or referring to it in a derogatory way. #HLN #closingarguments

OMG
I cannot believe the DT...esp. JB, I hope the judge gives to him, but good after this...

Good morning, I just woke up...can someone please tell me if JA is doing a wonderful job?

I would like to acknowledge that whereas I always try my best to be fair to the accused, I could, without hesitation, and with great pleasure, convict Casey Anthony based on her pouting alone.

GA wiping his eyes and nose in the back row; appears to be crying.

GA loving father, loving grandfather

KC thinks she can kill Ashton with those glaring eye

GA in purple today, I think. JA now talking about him; I hope he points out that GA is not on trial.

Ohh, I didn't realize that chloroforming her to sedate her and accidentally giving her too much would also be felony murder!!!! I was worried some of the jurors may have thought that was what really happened. Good to know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove