2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is doing this objection-a-thon in case he needs to appeal, I know that. That being said, it's disruptive and I wish he would stop. I wonder if the jury is as annoyed with the constant interruption to the stream of thought?

Mr. Baez would have you believe there must be something wrong with KC because she has imaginary friends.

Those weren't imaginary friends, those where LIES!!!

LDB

"Those weren't imaginary friends; those were lies. Ask yourself, a lie to do what? A lie for a specific purpose. To get Casey out of a jam."

If everyone is telling you, "Go find our baby. She's been kidnapped." You would be getting all the info you could to find the kidnappers and rescue the baby.

Anything else would be secondary. As soon as they waded through all her lies, they went back to the smell. Now, they had a reason to believe it might be relevant to the issue before them.
Yep. And KC claimed Caylee was alive and that she'd spoken to her on the phone the day of the Universal Q&A.

LDB making the point that Casey didn't have "imaginary friends" - they were lies.

JB: may we approach

HHJP NO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members