2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this case is really very very strong for what little they had to work with

We are totally getting a verdict today. A mother and a prosecutor are speaking today. Brilliant!!

"Every baby loves their mother"

Thank you LDB, you officially brought me to tears :(

OMG!!! THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS VIDEO!!! ICA was given EVERY chance! Including the accident scenerio! LE WANTED TO HELP ICA!!! Thank you LDB AND LE!!!

And did you all notice that they were not SCREAMING at her as Cheney Mason likes to claim they were doing?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
Game Over - LDB: "No person would ever make an accidental death look like murder." #CaseyAnthony

Linda is on fire!! If your child accidentally drowns don't u try to revive them and you call 911. IMO Casey was not a good mom. Linda picking that apart.

Yes yes yes!!! GO LADY! SHe was a mother, not a great mother.

Every baby loves there mother. Not one tear from ICA. If this is talking volumes I don't know what can.

I've been hoping she would say this and she finally did, who was it said she was a good mother, her friends, who have no children and do not know what a good mother is. FINALLY

Thank you. So glad she pointed out everything was provided by CA & GA. I was scared there for a sec.

BOOM! She was provided for by her GRANDparents!!

I have been unable to read or post because I am RIVETED to LDB's rebuttal. Unbelievable! Had to laugh though when JB asked to approach and HHJP so "NO".

So funny.......sooooo shot down.

LDB is beyond spectacular and there are no words except WOW to describe the magnificent job she is doing and how she is using the audio and video tapes to hit the ball out the park.

The State of Florida needs to give her and JA a huge bonus and a long, well-deserved vacation.

KC is pissed beyond words and I am happy! I hope that she has tortuous nightmares as she waits for the guilty verdict.

:great:

The food, the clothing, the shelter, all provided by her grandparents!

Every baby loves their Mother. I am crying. Poor baby. Good on you LDB Grandparents provided everything. ETA - this pizzed off ICA

My jaw is on the floor. LDB is like the angel of truth. Her purple pages for Caylee. Her passion. No matter what happens with this verdict, Caylee's story has been told.

I thought those pages were purple, but not sure. Thanks for confirming that for me. tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee