2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The context was, the police were at the Anthony house. Several officers did testify that they smelled nothing about the car.
Well then I'll just have to leave the matter in the hands of the jury. I think debating this point is now moot, IMO. It's out of our hands.

wow. EXCELLENT job by ldb. all business, laser focus.....and purple notes.

so long casey.

Yes quoting Dr. G 3 reason this is a murder

please jury, please be hearing the same thing I am hearing

LDB is hitting a home run!!

You can pay to have lunch with an imagineer at Disney. Man, I would pay big bucks to have lunch with Linda. She is amazing!!

Can't help remembering again the scene from Liar Liar:

"I object, Your Honor!"

"On what grounds?"

"On the grounds that this is DEVASTATING TO MY CLIENT'S CASE!!!!"

Oh, this tape is brilliant! Powerful and a stark contrast to the lack of multimedia.

JA and LBD are hammering it home. My dh had a concern (reasonable doubt) about the people not Amal ing body. She even covered that.

Excellent! Truly, excellent.

Oh, and I was hoping she'd bring up the 100% of the time testimony about drowning victims by dr. G. She's covered it all for me.

I am there......

The jury will take one day tops!! She is amazing! I have chills on my arms.

My jaw is on the floor. LDB is like the angel of truth. Her purple pages for Caylee. Her passion. No matter what happens with this verdict, Caylee's story has been told.

easter.jpg

Note DS continuously checking Casey out with side glances to make sure she's behaving.

LDB's actual visuals are so much more effective than a poster board. She is showing what ICA said and did as well as the detectives. Brillant. jmo

Anybody else glaring at Caseycam shouting, "Ha! Ha! Take that, you <modsnip>!?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member