2011.07.04 State Closing Argument Rebuttal Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really need to play a Caylee video or pictures, right now she is objectified.

:eek:hwow:

I woke up late and just started watching when LDB was talking about reaction to grief vs guilt...and I have been unable to pull myself away from my TV to even come here and comment.

OMG...LDB is doing an amazing job!!!

Perfect timing on bringing the phone calls and video visitations!

Ms ICA is seething and I love it!

Oh..and thank you all for the comments. I can't wait to go back and read them while watching what I missed this morning.

Anything I missed that is a must see immediately???? TIA

Rainstorm Story:

The D/T had a grief "expert" on. She said that everyone experiences grief differently, and that the bond between a mother and child never breaks. She shared a story about how one of the women she was counseling called her hysterical because the child was in the rain (grave/tombstone) and the baby didn't like the rain/dark/storms. The counselor and the woman then went to the grave with umbrellas and sat there in the middle of the night during the storm. (paraphrased).

That was such a sad story, but God Bless her for being there for that mother. Too bad ICA didn't and still doesn't care about Caylee. :heartbeat:

kittyCaylee-1.jpg

I would love if she brought up "the little snot nose" text comment from her!!!

LDB talking about KC texting about the smell in her car.

Right before she had Tony pick her up from Amscot.

Love this comment: that trash bag was a decoy

"When you listen to Casey Anthony, there's NOTHING that can't be explained with two words; PATHOLOGICAL LIAR".

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@
@ejdirga @TennisLaw And to think, Jose Baez could have prevented these calls by simply doing what any good lawyer would have done.
50 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member