2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JB is a ham. I dont think it was in good taste to throw the guns. Thats unprofessional, but just cause he's had money problems doesnt make him a bad guy. he should be a responsible adult yes. However, he isnt that experienced as Ashton and he did make mistakes, but I dont begrudge him at all in his no holds barred, scorched earth tactics. There is nothing legally unethical about what he has done. He takes cues from his client. Casey destroyed her family and not JB. Thats all I'm saying. Every law student knows that you have to put aside your emotions or what you feel about your client and work FOR them. So if you cant throw people under the bus then dont be a defense attorney. It's not for the faint of heart. You will defend murders, abusers, and criminals. Thats the path they have chosen. There is nothing wrong with that IMO. It's how our system is. I cant believe I am defending JB, but I'm all about fairness and I admire attorneys. I use to want to be one.

As for JVM's olympic sprint towards the DT yesterday, that was priceless! I watch that video at least 3 times a day. Me and my DH laughed so hard. She looked like a fool.

Okay, on its surface, it sounds horrible to read that his ex-wife took him to court to get child support. But there are nuances to everything, and his situation may not have been so black-and-white.

For example, my ex once took me to court to get child support. Sounds horrible, right? The fact is, I had been paying him informal CS (without a court order) for the few months that he'd had mutually agreed-upon physical custody of our child. But he then decided that he wanted MORE money, and he also decided that he wanted me to pay to put her in private school and for some "future" orthodontic work that he predicted she might need later (she never did). This was all in spite of the fact that he never paid me a dime when I had sole custody, and I had never taken him to court or received any type of child support. So he took me to court.

This is just to show that sometimes "facts" in print or on the rumor mill circulation don't always tell the full story, not that I personally think JB is a stellar guy. ;)

I think Jose's case was a bit more serious, as the Florida Bar denied him admittance for 8 years due, in part, to his child support problems.

:floorlaugh: IT is what CA said on the stand that would have been an AHA moment
no doubt-
the state would not allow Jose to "go there" I don't know how to say this without causing a rumor to start...
I read some stuff REALLY earlly on and from ICA's friends. It is about the parents.
Just becausce Caylee started to talk - ICA wasn't the only person she could out.
The breakfast video could be a problem as some have speculated.
BUT the Anthony's are not on trial-

would explain why ICA is so messed up!

Cindy’s father..????...totally lost here

I have a Tracfone and can't find any text alert that will accept it as a carrier...if anyone sees one, let me know. Right now I have an arrangement with a fellow WS'er to text one another as soon as we see a verdict alert somewhere...am afraid to take a shower and would love some pistachios, but don't dare go to the store...

Jose Garcia, another attorney who used to be on this case and with the Baez Law Firm but who isn't on this case anymore (Casey had a big crush on him as he was young and cute, and I don't know if he's with Baez's law firm anymore), is the one who's wife was pregnant and probably had her baby by now. Jose Baez did NOT just have a new baby. That was not the reason he delayed proceedings during jury selection. He was see in the parking lot talking to people. I hate to see this rumor still going around.

But you're right, Baez is NOT a nice guy, and I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and wait, I can't even throw him. LOL.

Thanks for clearing that up. He does have a new wife though. And so I was wrong on one point( just don't tell Mr Red) I am a big girl, I can't wipe the egg off my face,LOL. Bottom line is he is not a nice guy. He has shown that by a lot of his actions.
Some can say that his delays were part of the DT's grand plan, but is facial expressions and the fact that my BFF Judge Perry gave him constant smackdowns only go to show his character. And it is not a nice one.
Now like my husband says" It is only my opinion but everyone is entitled to it"
:crazy:

I keep wondering how people are going to react if the jury says "not guilty".

If I would ever be tempted to find anything "cute" about Baez, I would just remind myself of the 3 years of smarm, smirks, trickery, dirty deals, LYING, what he did to Stan Strickland, the ABC money, his broadsiding of Tim Miller, his instructions to Dominic Casey, his "unique opportunity", the necessity of a Court Order in order to make him stop his "trial by ambush", his blatant and willful disregard of that Court Order - repeatedly, his baiting of the State's Attorneys, his whining, his insincere apology to avoid further Contempt charges, his blatant disregard of the stipulation he signed to avoid those same charges, his "hold the check please" bad funds, his contantly disregarding a sustained objection and just saying whatever he wanted anyway, his mockery of the legal system by not knowing how to ask questions w/o leading during his CIC, his inability to reform questions, his refusal to take responsibility for anything from what happens in court all the way back to CHILD SUPPORT for the family he walked out on, and his flagrant, slithering, purposeful disrespect for the court, HHJP and anyone that is not named Jose Baez.

Nah, not so "cute".

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Please quit quoting the JB pic..........it's blowing the margins.

He also is in concert with Casey in RUINING people's lives. Absolutely shredding them. I wouldn't be surprised if GA tried to commit suicide after all of this and succeeding.

I find nothing cute about that.

The defense he presented is the story that Casey gave him, and he vigorously defended his client.

That Baden woman is on HLN now, muted, blah, blah, blah...

I think JB is a ham. I dont think it was in good taste to throw the guns. Thats unprofessional, but just cause he's had money problems doesnt make him a bad guy. he should be a responsible adult yes. However, he isnt that experienced as Ashton and he did make mistakes, but I dont begrudge him at all in his no holds barred, scorched earth tactics. There is nothing legally unethical about what he has done. He takes cues from his client. Casey destroyed her family and not JB. Thats all I'm saying. Every law student knows that you have to put aside your emotions or what you feel about your client and work FOR them. So if you cant throw people under the bus then dont be a defense attorney. It's not for the faint of heart. You will defend murders, abusers, and criminals. Thats the path they have chosen. There is nothing wrong with that IMO. It's how our system is. I cant believe I am defending JB, but I'm all about fairness and I admire attorneys. I use to want to be one.

As for JVM's olympic sprint towards the DT yesterday, that was priceless! I watch that video at least 3 times a day. Me and my DH laughed so hard. She looked like a fool.

I was worried her hair would fall off, or she was going to have a coronary on the spot.

:floorlaugh: IT is what CA said on the stand that would have been an AHA moment
no doubt-
the state would not allow Jose to "go there" I don't know how to say this without causing a rumor to start...
I read some stuff REALLY earlly on and from ICA's friends. It is about the parents.
Just becausce Caylee started to talk - ICA wasn't the only person she could out.
The breakfast video could be a problem as some have speculated.
BUT the Anthony's are not on trial-

would explain why ICA is so messed up!

I am so hopelessly behind in all the background stuff here...what is the "breakfast video?" Can we watch it somewhere?

Was that when she bolted from the woman in the wheelchair?
yes !! she left lady named donna in wheel chair and ran like she was being chased by ghosts - all out breath, telling jose, hey, we are friends right? we talked ?-:floorlaugh: he says yeah, how are you? so donna who was to be her story was left like left over natl enq news of last week . al the time shes running after defense i am thinking - so is lady in wheel chair donna piised at her or not-lol. on top of that she tells viweres she had a amazing interesting story to tell of her --- i thought how rude, and volture like of reporter to leave her interview like shes a piece of garbage and be so dramatic of chasing the defense team to cafe !!! some have no class:waitasec: she showed her true colors of ethical reporting!!

I am holding out my opinions on just how legally ethical his actions are until Judge Perry weighs in at the end.

I keep wondering how people are going to react if the jury says "not guilty".

12 people can't possibly agree on "Not guilty." JMO
But I think any verdict less than 1st-degree may cause LE serious problems in Orlando area. I've been worried about that.

WFTV guy just said they call the media area out in front of the COurthouse "Casey-Town." :sick:

How about "Caylee Town."

I could have sworn I read on twitter one of the reporters refer to it at Caylee Town...I'll have to check.

EDITED: I googled it and I'm wrong...they do call it "Casey Town" How gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey