2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your hair bleached? What color did your use? You may have to strip your color, add a gold fiiler and then a color with red or orange..

Actually Revlon has a Wal mart Color out for about $9
Works great!!!

My son had to use it after he died his hair neon pink!!! :floorlaugh:

No, we have Chik-Fil-A here in NM too...my husband loves it. They are usually in airports too.
(And they are open Sundays here...)

I just posted in the verdict watch thread that whenever I text a five digit number, I'm getting a service access denied message. I've tried every media outlet and not having any luck. It has to be something with my phone even though I've never had this problem before.

I had the same problem, but the Orlando Sentinal alert sign-up had an option to enter your phone number. Once I did that, a text came asking me to confirm. I am hoping that worked for me.

The link is in this thread a few pages up. I am on my blackberry so sorry I can't link it here.

No text here. I'm finding annoying vinnie from IS to be most reliable. I think he just discovered twitter because he tweets some carp.

Well if you didn't receive a text from OSentinel today either, maybe that means Ididn't miss one. I guess there was no need to report by text that jurors were deliberating. Anyone else receive a text from Orl Sentinel today?

It is an argument in the case that was made by the DT. JB argued the fact that CA did not take ICA to a gyn was evidence she was trying to hide sexual abuse. IMO it is relevant to discuss how common it is not to go so early.

Yes I know that but does every Sally, Tina and Joan need to post that their mom did or did not take them and at what age ad nauseam?

nope, we have Chick-fil-a here in Texas too..... waffles fries are cool, and i like their sandwiches too

I can't imagine the stress KC must be feeling right now. Everyone, even the lawyers, will be ok no matter what the verdict is. They all have their families, careers, FREEDOM. It is KC and KC alone who will really suffer. When I begin to feel a little sorry for her I think of CAYLEE.

We will never know how Caylee really died or how she felt during those last moments. Chloroform may have been used to make it painless but I'm not sure. KC could have used it to try and clean the trunk after the dirty deed was done. During the DP hearing KC grabbed her wrist while Ashton talked about how Caylee may have been restrained.
I think Caylee may have been restrained physically while 3 pieces of duct-tape were placed around her little face.I can imagine her saying " Mama, are you angry mama?" Gosh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heartbreaking.

In the 20/20 segment on Diane Downs, last week, a psychiatrist noted that Sociopaths do not feel anxiety or stress at all. This is why they can lie so easily and feel no empathy for anyone.... other than themselves....Makes sense to me, as we are all shocked at what her demeanor has been from the beginning....Totally Unfazed !!

That's interesting..... now that I think about I've never seen ICA with her head down in shame.

How silly of a tradition is it to offer death row inmates a special last meal?? I can't even imagine anyone being able to eat anything let alone their favorite food before being put to death.

the man who abducted, raped, and murdered my childhood friend, Tina Marie Harmon, ate an olive pit.. so he could grown into a tree after he was dead:sick:

Wow, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 2, also. I will have my Android with me so I will find out that way. Also, my dentist actually has TVs in their waiting room and in the exam room so hopefully I would be able to watch if it happens.

My poor dd complained last week because of my "hogging' The TV watching

the coverage so much. She had to go mid week for an infusion and they also

have Tvs for the patients to watch. She texted me: "Guess what? All the

sets are tuned to the trial."

Bless her, thank goodness she had her Ipod.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixOY1xI0hRk&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Caylee No More Night‬‏[/ame]

LOL

It may just be Florida based. It's like a fast food place but IMO does have the BEST Chicken sandwichs and nuggets for a fast food.

menu here

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Food/Menu

Chick-Fil-A is not in every state, but they are located through the United States.

How do I know this? When I was in college, we had one in one of our dorm buildings. nom nom nom

Bill Sheaffer is saying that jurors have not requested any evidence yet.

Rose, This really bothers me for some reason, because all they have is their notebooks, and some didn't even take notes...

I hate to say this, but I think the prosecution is probably suffering right now more than the defense, as we are hitting the 11-hr mark shortly. I know it is a complex case, but they must have (deep down) been hoping for a pretty quick "guilty."

Wow, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow at 2, also. I will have my Android with me so I will find out that way. Also, my dentist actually has TVs in their waiting room and in the exam room so hopefully I would be able to watch if it happens.

Murphy's Law will strike me again. Tomorrow I have to go over to the hospital for a B12 shot and blood tests at 10:00 a.m. Then I'm taking a friend to lunch for her birthday.

So yep, the verdict will be sometime between 9:45 and 2:00 tomorrow.

Darn, I've always hated that guy Murphy, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member