2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as I was asking the kids if they wanted to do a quick run to Chick-Fil-A to be in solidarity with the jury... Verdict! But guess what? The 13 year olds & 15 year old want to stay for the verdict, even though we'd have more than enough time to make the quick run. I love these girls! They want justice for Caylee just as much as we do!

I had to be with this group of wonderful people now. It sucked the breath right out of me. Thank you --all of you for being there for that precious child.

at least we know they aren't hung.

OMG, I haven't been a bit nervous or worried until now - and I wish I hadn't just eaten my lunch...

Justice for a sweet doe eyed baby girl Caylee .......

I so hope ICA is given death, I do not want to see her interviewed every few years to yap it up and preen for cameras.

Kathy in Texas

I can't do this, we have to go the doctors by 2;45, ican't believe this. good grief I knew the Chick fil a would do this.........

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A 10 hour 40 min deliberation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Verdict in IN...OMG

Fellow sleuthers it has been a loooong 3 years..I am glad to have shared it with all of you.

am still away from Orlando, but if I were home I would be one of the ones running to the Orange county courthouse today.

Maybe some jurors just need to get caught up on laundry?

I hadn't realized jurors did not need to be unanimous on either pre-meditated or felony child abuse. I think it helps that they can believe one or the other.

BBM

I know I sure do! :crazy:

Where are all the other members????????? I don't want ANYONE to miss this.

I am shaking inside please give our Caylee her Justice!!!

Caylee you will soon fly free....leave your shoes off....use your outdoor voice.....eat ice cream....fly little Caylee....we will always love you but you will soon be so free

OMG!!! :group hug: everyone
God Bless Caylee Marie

I am shaking. Please please let there be justice

Me too, Anabelle. Shaking and crying. Tried to call and tell my DH and my voice was shaking so much he could hardly understand. He thought I had an emergency here at home. (He's out fishing and trying to get in in time to hear the verdict with me.)

Will there be a verdict reading thread or just stay here?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
I went to lunch and co-worker came and got me.....
I am shaking
my heart is beating 90 mph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members