2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I am crying harder than I have the whole trial. Please, God, let this be the justice that Caylee Marie deserves!!

Wow...1/2 was following this thread & finally watching my "stories" (Days) on time, for once & then I see multiple pages in a matter of minutes, am SO glad that I've been watching the thread now!

I predicted to myself that it would be this afternoon, lol... I truly believe in my heart of hearts that it will be 1st Degree & while I waffle between the DP & LWOP, I feel at this point, I would feel that justice was served with either, kwim? Anyway, am more anxious than a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.... But PLEASE, anyone who has faith, let's all stop for a moment & say a prayer of thanks that today will FINALLY be a day of justice for the reason that we are all here, OUR SWEET ANGEL CAYLEE!

I"ll be lonely in the abyss!!!! I"ll get thrown out!

I have hung on to every word regarding this baby with all of you, and I am so blessed to be here with my buds. Thank you to all who have worked and sleuthed so hard for this baby. Justice for Caylee!

OMG, Just got my text message.....verdict in......OMG.......I'm at work.......HELP!!!!

I am so eager to remove KC's (Casey Anthony) sickening voice from my mind after this trial is over. I will listen to KC (Karen Carpenter!) over and over again so my mind is filled with a beautiful, angelic voice and the voice of an evil sociopath can be erased.

Dumb question here, but I know KC refers to Casey, but what is KC an acronym for?

Three years and we're finally here...FINALLY!!!!

Oh Lord, please let Casey get the punishment we all know she deserves...

I really wish I could hold hands with everyone right now!!!!

OMG, so nervous and trying not to break down at work!!!! Of course this would come AFTER my lunch break, LOL!!!!

#JeffAshton was all smiles in the hallway.
by stevehelling via twitter 1:36 PM

I have chills! I didn't even follow this case that closely until it went to trial. Now I am so anxious! I can't imagine what some of you are feeling that have been with this case since day one! Hugs to all and JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove