2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George is having to hold Cindy up as they walk in. They are with Karen Levi - the courthouse spokeswoman.

WOW that was fast
Verdict announcement at 2:15ET

IMO not fast at all.... the jury has sat through how many hours of testimony? Thought about on their days off? The defense had no plausible explanation for KC's behavior.

where are you all watching? who has the best view?

Where is the office place here to discuss this?

George was almost holding Cindy up? Man, one of them could have a meltdown after the verdict.

My blackberry is exploding with all the twitter and facebook alerts I had set....and I can't stop shaking long enough to turn them off....

BS/WFTV saying GA had to help CA walk into the courtroom, supporting her with his arm around her waist. Seems to be weak in the knees.

I'm sorry for their pain, but I'm so hoping for the max penalty here. I think it's very telling there's been no request for evidence and so forth.

The baby is jumping around in my belly, and I think I'm going to vomit. LOL!

Oh my god. Now. NOW my husbands wants me to detail this entire case for him!!!! ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!!!!!

What verdict thread? I see a bunch of them but none look like an official "mod" thread - I'm staying here until someone tells me differently!

As much as I believe she's guilty and hope justice is served I do NOT enjoy watching Casey trembling in fear, assuming that's a live feed on Wesh.

Do you really think that stone faced narcissist will tremble in fear? She will continue to expect her lies to be swallowed by all.

I have followed this case since Caylee was reported missing. I wish I knew of this website long ago. I just found it a few weeks ago.

I want to thank everybody here for everything done. I am amazed at the efforts put forth here to bring all of the info together.

For the first time in this past three years, I am in tears. Hugs to all.

This may have already been mentioned, but on TV, CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC all have live verdict coverage. (And here on the west coast, In Session is still tape-delayed, three hours behind.)

I was supposed to pick up my granddaughter at 2:00 pm about 15 miles from here down in Georgia.. I put her on HOLD until the verdict is read...Bad Nana I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus