2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having trouble like the rest of you...

OFFICIAL VERDICT READ thread...

[ame]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6852712#post6852712[/ame]

Now the A's have a new problem. What are we going to do with KC???

I will never have faith in our judicial system again. This jury will regret making this decision and not going for even a lesser charge. This woman will kill someone else. This jury will know this once they see what they were not allowed to hear and see.

If they'd charged her with having an ounce of pot, she'd be in prison 10 yrs...I am not proud of our justice system.

Let her go on vacation with the jurors. Should have tried her in Texas.

NG just said that florida probably have their own version of the Son Of Same laws since the Supreme Court ruled against it.

But the law only prevents people from making money on a murder they committed, ICA was found innocent of killing Caylee but still found her innocent of other charges related to Caylee's death so shouldn't she be prohibited from making money since at the very least she was involved in the cover up.

NG just said that florida probably have their own version of the Son Of Same laws since the Supreme Court ruled against it.

But the law only prevents people from making money on a murder they committed, ICA was found innocent of killing Caylee but still found her innocent of other charges related to Caylee's death so shouldn't she be prohibited from making money since at the very least she was involved in the cover up.

I am appalled, but I'm a firm believer in karma and I believe the universe has something in store for her.

:woohoo:
OH I hope my puppy Molly does not wake up now and need to do her business, she may just have to wait lol

I have a puppy too. I left the house at 11am to take hubby to the airport. I then met my daughter for lunch. While we were at lunch, my text message came from the Orlando Sentinel, right after my husband called to tell me that he saw the HLN ticker about a verdict being in. My daughter and I got to-go boxes, and I paid and got on the road to home. I have to drive on 280, a road which has a 55mph speed limit, but on which most drivers go 35 -40 mph. I hit every red light, driving with butterflies in my stomach. I got in the door with 30 seconds to go. Puppy was crying to get out of the crate, and of course, had an accident the second I let him out. I had a feeling the verdict would be as it is, but it is NOT what I wanted . At least a manslaughter charge, I am dumbfounded! Nancy Grace just said that with the time she already served ICA could walk free two days from now, after sentencing. The real tragedy of a child's lost life, and a familybtorn apart will live on.

I am sick & in shock. I have no faith left in our justice system or the concept of a jury trial. Only a judge is RESPONSIBLE enough to FAIRLY weigh the evidence and to do the JOB and perform the DUTY of determining guilt or innocence. That is my opinion based on my experience of serving on a jury during a criminal case.

A waste! A HUGE WASTE! IMO

I won't name the group I'm referring to but flag & delete if you must.

I'm now putting myself on time out.

Jury isn't speaking because they aren't getting $$$. They will speak - and they will fill their pockets. Pox on all of them.

Jury isn't speaking because they aren't getting $$$. They will speak - and they will fill their pockets. Pox on all of them.

I really do not want to hear what they have to say. I think they took the easy way out.

I can't breath...Once these people see what was kept from them, they will not be able to believe what they have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member