2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As my dh said "I guess lying does pay"
I believe even the media was stunned and even BK asked why nothing on something criminal?
What happened is it like some think money how many more can make money off of this baby?

Do you think the prosecutors will now go after Cindy for perjury since they didn't get the big fish? Her testimony must have convinced the jury there was no chloroform in play.

Stunned! Beyond belief! The thought that she will walk out of there never entered my mind. She can put out a full page add now and say Nananananana I did it, and she has the last laugh. Just can not imagine how this is justice.

I wonder if Casey will give her first interview to Geraldo with Baez by her side? I believe she is going to be very wealthy in a monetary way with all the movie, book, and interview deals Baez is going to be setting up for her.

This is why cases are decided by juries and not the news media.

I've said in the past few days I thought it may be felony murder. I don't believe it was pre-meditated. In regards to the child abuse charge, the chloroform in the trunk and the internet search were the only evidence as I recall. Both of which were challenged in court.

The jury did their job. I don't think it's fair to attack them and assume they plan on cashing in. They might but honestly, would it be wise for them to talk to the media NOW considering how angry everyone is. I would like to hear from them.

The defense team did their job. Please don't call them evil. That's really unfair. Yes, some of the tactics employed were mean and nasty but that's what they are supposed to do. The theory and attacks on George disgusted me but I understand why even if that defense horrified me.

Caylee didn't get justice today but I understand how a jury decided this. Yes, I know this isn't a popular opinion. The jury didn't say they think Casey is INNOCENT. They said the state did prove without a shadow of a DOUBT that she did it.

I would say there should be discussion of cases being tried in the media like this.

I am appalled, but I'm a firm believer in karma and I believe the universe has something in store for her.

I am really struggling to try to come up with positive thoughts on this, so let me say this...

The Florida taxpayers got a tax reprieve today...they will no longer have to support Casey Anthony......

Casey Anthony will now have to deal with SOCIETY....and I personally believe that will be more difficult for her than jail ever was....

There is TRUTH in the adage that money isn't everything....what good is wealth when you are DESPISED by SOCIETY??!!!

Thank all of you here at Websleuths for being tireless in your desire to find justice where Caylee was concerned. It's been such a privilege to have gotten to know all of you! :blowkiss:

My heart is just aching-- and when it lightens up there, then it races with anger and shock. I find it repulsive this jury won't stand by their decision publicly. :tsktsk:

I blame ABC and todd black for this mess...theypaid for the DT in the beginning..It should absolutely be against the law for the media to pay any attorney fee or picturs to the accused or their families..that is nonsense

THE WEBSLEUTH SERVER CRASHED SO MANY ON HERE IN FL !! what will happen now to george, cindy and lee? WAS LEE EVEN THERE TODAY? i saw george pray in court on tv and wonder what prayers was. was it answered> did he pray no death , lwop? did he ever think not guilty and happy shes free those last minutes before verdit?

is lee proud of cma now and who is it? i cried because i felt ashtons team must have wanted to faint with shock. i cried because i hoped they did not feel like losers and that the world thinks they were not able to convince beyond doubt caylee was worth justice.

omg- my heart is broken for the anthony family cause i do not know how casey fits back into their life without thughts off suicide for one of them . doubt its casey feeling lifes not worth it- no-no- no- lifes just frickin beautiful and 3 years was not such a huge waste if your off death row events in your life. pray for caylee to know lifes not as great as heaven is . omg- i am shaking in shock

She got a jury of her peers-they're all delusional ( but she's smarter) & karma will catch up with them...

SICK SICK SICK....

Fox News article that just hit my email....

Indeed, one could imagine that a human being’s mind might well “snap” into mania if, for example, she were the victim of rape as a child (something Casey accuses her father of perpetrating), then learned that the man responsible for her rape had tried to sexually assault her daughter while using chloroform to drug her, only to cause her death “accidentally.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/07/05/why-casey-anthonys-verdict-makes-sense/#ixzz1RGLrupjE

I hate to say this but I just can't imagine 12 people finding her not guilty, I think it's strange they didn't talk to the media and I wonder if some of them may have lied to get on this jury.. iirc a few wanted to be on it, now I am wondering why.

The only hope now is the civil case and the tax issue, it's not much but it's all there is.

In Aus you can be prosecuted for wasting police time/money by making false claims and the police can go after you to get back money spent on investigating false claims -- can this be done in this case? It would at least stop her profiting maybe?

I am appalled, but I'm a firm believer in karma and I believe the universe has something in store for her.

I agree, I have seen it too many times in lots of amazing ways. Not in the time anyone would like, but it happens. It happens to all of us for any small scale transgression, with small scale karma. Large scale is a different animal.

I hate to say this but I just can't imagine 12 people finding her not guilty, I think it's strange they didn't talk to the media and I wonder if some of them may have lied to get on this jury.. iirc a few wanted to be on it, now I am wondering why.

Cheney Mason has a lot of clout in the State of Florida. IMO
Not accusing...just stating a fact.

Bad words being... ah, "spoken" here at the ranch.

In several languages.

Many *punctuated* with Amislan (American Sign Language).

Jewish nana using Yiddish terms not heard in decades.

I do not want to see or hear anything from this jury. Their verdict tells me all I need to know.

It should be illegal for anyone participating in a trial to profit off the experience. JMO and I don't know what plans anyone may have to do so. I only know I will not be reading or listening to it.

In this case, if anyone should try to make money from this case ... I hope they stop to think what it means. They are making money off the murder of a defenseless innocent child.

I can't stop crying.

The only hope now is the civil case and the tax issue, it's not much but it's all there is.

In Aus you can be prosecuted for wasting police time/money by making false claims and the police can go after you to get back money spent on investigating false claims -- can this be done in this case? It would at least stop her profiting maybe?

Always felt the Ozzies were much smarter about so many things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV