2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Casey has not one friend, nor anyone who would want to be her friend.
In her future parenting Mallory can think about asking Casey to Nanny her children, no, I guess Lee wouldn't like that.
George's depression will likely worsen so I hope someone keeps an eye on him.
Cindy will do just fine. So will Casey.

I have a way of saying things that disappear here and this may be another but I'm can't help myself. Sorry in advance but I'm so heartsick and depressed myself right now.

I may not like it, but do believe the wheels of justice worked as they were supposed to today. I do believe Casey did something to cause the death of her daughter. I do believe she is a sick and dangerous person.

But I also think that the jury, without the knowledge found on Websleuths or other investigative sites did the best they could with the facts/scenarios presented.

I believe that they do not think that Casey is innocent, but that the state did not prove the case. From the limited amount of testimony I was able to watch, I agree.

I also agree with one of the posters that stated that karma is a *****, and that has just begun for all of the Anthony's. Casey in particular will always be known as a baby killer. She has no home to go to, and probably no friends left either. Maybe the lifetime of the knowledge of her actions it torture enough...we shall see.

I agree with everything you said. I wasn't surprised at the verdict and I watched most of the testimony.

I am curious as to what the future will bring Casey and her family-it may turn out to be more interesting than her going to prison.

For those of you that pray...I think we all need to send some prayers up tonight for LDB, FG, JA, YM, and all of the others that invested so much into this and tried so hard to bring justice for Caylee when nobody else would. I pray that God sends them some comfort in knowing they tried their best and that there's nothing more that could have been done. I know they will forever question what they did wrong. I fear it won't be the jurors that live with the verdict but the prosecution.

Wasn't there news earlier this year that kc had neglected to pay income tax for her income while in jail? I wonder if anything will come of this or if she has a reasonable excuse being in jail during that time.

what happend with the Amy Huinzenga check theft?

I posted this on another thread, but no answer I saw. Can the state charge her with neglectful homicide (or something like that) and abuse of a corpse, or anything else that would give her SOME time?

I hope she is spayed before she gets out. I am just sick over this.....

what happend with the Amy Huinzenga check theft?

She was found guilty of those charges and pled guilty to them if I am not mistaken. Not sure how much time she was supposed to serve for them though.

I posted this on another thread, but no answer I saw. Can the state charge her with neglectful homicide (or something like that) and abuse of a corpse, or anything else that would give her SOME time?

No...nothing associated with Caylee's death, she has been judged not guilty. They could have included those types of charges but that is not what they wanted...

This sums up Casey in the song Getting Away With Murder by Papa Roach. Here is the chorus.

I feel irrational
So confrontational
To tell the truth I am
Getting away with murder
It isn't possible
To never tell the truth
But the reality is I'm getting away with murder

verdictcindy1.png

verdictcindy.png

Cindy and George

verdictcindy1.png

verdictcindy.png

Cindy and George

I was about to post about how quickly they left after verdicts of not guilty. I think they where told ahead of time, they seemed to not be surprised.
Unlike Kardashian's response [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioJk2MSxDkg"]YouTube - ‪Oj Verdict‬‏[/ame]

The thing that upsets me most is that JB will now become a sought-after defense attorney and talking-head. He might even end up with his own TV show and will also write a book.

The thing that upsets me most is that JB will now become a sought-after defense attorney and talking-head. He might even end up with his own TV show and will also write a book.
I can guarantee that I will not watch any show with Baez on it, nor will I read a book by him, any member of the defense team or anything by the Anthony family as a whole.

What's going to happen with the contempt charges and discovery violations that Judge Perry said would be handled when the trial was done? Does all that just go away now?

I was not prepared for this verdict, as all of you I am numb, shocked, angry, and so very sad. We all know what happened but the jurors didn't and they just didn't have the proof they needed. Surely some will find out down the road. I think they just didn't take enough time to reach the verdict, which is incomprehensible in my mind. Where in the he!! will she go on Thursday? I really don't think GA is willing to open up his arms to her do you, will CA?

Absolutely unreal...did this really happen today? OMG

Caylee we love you, and may Karma serve you

I hope all of you are okay. This verdict is not good at all. Baez will be thorn in Florida's side for a long time.

Wasn't there news earlier this year that kc had neglected to pay income tax for her income while in jail? I wonder if anything will come of this or if she has a reasonable excuse being in jail during that time.

she hasn't followed any rules of society in her life ever, so the opposite would have surprised me - I wonder if she ever will
she couldn't function in society with others as a psychopath and very immature person and now what the heck is she going to do as an ex con who got away with murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234