2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought the alternate juror was pretty reasonable and explained HIS view on it (he didn't vote) well.

Was that Juror 14? Wasn't he a 50ish year old high school government teacher?

ICA's life will not be pleasant from this day forward. Maybe worse out of prison than IN it!

I agree with you there, she has been sheltered and coddled, the truth will be up in her face for years upon years. I would scream like I saw a murderer every time I was near... that's just me. I do not wish her peace. :furious:

For once, I think Linda Kenny Baden was rendered speechless. Vinnie asked her,
"How do you explain a Mom living with the fact her daughter is dead and being eaten alive by animals in the woods!"

She looked so stunned and knew she had nothing.

Love Vinnie's passion today.

Can anybody speculate about how HHJP is feeling? Is it just another day for him?

I copied this from another thread.

"Alternate juror #14, Russell Huekler, agrees with the jury’s verdict.

“We don’t know how she (Caylee) died,” the alternate juror told Fox News. “It just comes down to probably an accident that the family didn’t know how to cope with…the prosecution failed to show motive.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05...#ixzz1RGi6C4GZ

If it is investigated and found that the jury did talk amongst themselves, what could happen?

OMG, is anyone listening to this alternate juror on Vinnie? Unreal. Thought GA was not believable. Didn't believe Caylee was in ICA's car. Thought chloroform in car was cleaning product. Thought it was weird GA did not call LE after he smelled decomp in car, as a former cop. Did not know if there was really a body in the car. Didn't bother him that ICA did not act upset in first 31 days. No evidence that GA sexually abused her, so didn't know about that. Thouht duct tape was used like Anthonys buried pets. (OMG!) So he connected GA to cover up because he buried pets with tape.
As far as JB opening statement: No evidence of Drowning did not matter to juror- gave him more doubt of what did happen.

Unreal. Just unreal.

Can anybody speculate about how HHJP is feeling? Is it just another day for him?

You know what....I don't care how he feels. He had the choice to change the verdict and didn't. Thanks for nothing HHJP.

Wow, Vinnie Politan is passionate and angry about what happened today. I totally agree with everything he is saying.
I've avoided the media since the verdict today. Can you sum up what Vinnie was saying?

You know what....I don't care how he feels. He had the choice to change the verdict and didn't. Thanks for nothing HHJP.

I dont think he could have changed the verdict but i suppose he could have granted them the mistrial they repeatedly asked for...I think??

Thank you. I agree - he let it stand, on everything. The charges are, if there were an accident and it wasn't reported that is a crime of child abuse or manslaughter. But he didn't even find her guilty of that.

This is a sad day. I really feel like there is no hope...

When politan asked why would ga allow ICA to sit in jail for 3 years the alt juror said: that's something ga needs to answer (and said with some emotion). Wow they bought it all. For years, many have torn the A's apart about the way they act (including me) and seems to me that's probably what got ICA off at the end of the day. I tried to be reasonable about the ng verdict, but I cannot accept that they actually believe the DT's spin. Really makes me sad to know that "spin" wins. Classic oj verdict really. Really cannot believe that people just discounted the duct tape.

I actually thought the alternate juror was pretty reasonable and explained HIS view on it (he didn't vote) well.

Was that Juror 14? Wasn't he a 50ish year old high school government teacher?

Basically he said he disregarded the state's evidence and bought into the DT's theory. The duct tape was explained by the pet's burial, but all the forensic and scientific evidence was disregarded because he thought GA was untruthful.

First thing I was thinking. I hope he doesn't do harm to himself or anybody else for that matter.

I can't tell you exactly what he is saying, but he is fuming.

Did anyine see him and Sonny get into earlier. He come unglued on her.

I've avoided the media since the verdict today. Can you sum up what Vinnie was saying?

He is going on and on about Caylee being tossed out like trash. Yelling, arguing with the other people on the show, cutting them off, throwing down his pens, slamming the table. He is very upset by the verdict. Said he doesn't understand how they didn't take into consideration how could a mother leave her daughter like trash to be eaten by animals. HTH

Right when the verdict came down, I received a text from my 25 year old son. "They passed a new law in Florida today where if you kill someone, it's considered lying to law enforcement, not murder."

I dont think he could have changed the verdict but i suppose he could have granted them the mistrial they repeatedly asked for...I think??

If I understood everything I have read correctly, he could override the verdict. That's the law in 3 states, one of them being Florida. That's why after the polled the jury, HHJP went through each charge and said the Court says Not Guilty. He had the opportunity at that moment to say Guilty if he so chose.

I copied this from another thread.

"Alternate juror #14, Russell Huekler, agrees with the jury’s verdict.

“We don’t know how she (Caylee) died,” the alternate juror told Fox News. “It just comes down to probably an accident that the family didn’t know how to cope with…the prosecution failed to show motive.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/05...#ixzz1RGi6C4GZ

If it is investigated and found that the jury did talk amongst themselves, what could happen?

I get a "Page Not Found" message-- has it been removed?

I can't tell you exactly what he is saying, but he is fuming.

Did anyine see him and Sonny get into earlier. He come unglued on her.

Yep and LKB also. And Idk if it was a producer or who, but someone beyond the camera was saying something and he was arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV