2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A co-worker called me after the verdict. He was sitting in an attorney's office (defense atty) not his, just a friend when the verdict was read. Even this attorney could not believe it. They both said where is the justice for this baby?

Lippman is an ironic name, given his Anthony duties. jmo

Right when the verdict came down, I received a text from my 25 year old son. "They passed a new law in Florida today where if you kill someone, it's considered lying to law enforcement, not murder."

I gotta remember that. I may put that on my FB page. Thanks.

Yep, it does appear to have been removed or relocated. Odd.

I want to know who this "we" was? Was he permitted to discuss the case at all with other jurors? I thought not... :waitasec:

Also want to add that I now understand why men get so passionate about false sexual abuse claims. It is clear to me now that once that charge is made, it is seen as fact by many people. Our society is reluctant to question the motivation of a female who makes such a claim and generally believes that if she said he did it, he most likely did.

JMHO and I mean absolutely no offense to those who are SA survivors. OTOH, let's face it, KC's SA claim against her father DID make a difference to this jury. They definitely held it against him and voted in KC's favor because of it.

MOO

Jeff Ashton is retiring! Did I really hear that?

I hope he runs for President.

When politan asked why would ga allow ICA to sit in jail for 3 years the alt juror said: that's something ga needs to answer (and said with some emotion). Wow they bought it all. For years, many have torn the A's apart about the way they act (including me) and seems to me that's probably what got ICA off at the end of the day. I tried to be reasonable about the ng verdict, but I cannot accept that they actually believe the DT's spin. Really makes me sad to know that "spin" wins. Classic oj verdict really. Really cannot believe that people just discounted the duct tape.

It sounded like he just disregarded anything that didn't go along with the DT's theory. He didn't believe that there was decomp or chloroform in the trunk of the car. Vinnie asked about the smell that everyone testified to, he said well there was some LE that didn't smell it and he didn't see a stain in the picture.
HUH I wish I could say what I really think about the intelligence of these people.

I want to know who this "we" was? Was he permitted to discuss the case at all with other jurors? I thought not... :waitasec:

No. He was not in the deliberation room and up until that moment they were not supposed to discuss it with each other. That's why I was wondering what could happen if they actually did discuss it with each other.

Just heard Jeff Ashton is retired. Can this get any sicker?

This is Serious:

Anyone want to help start a petition to change the way jury's are selected and have guild line to which they need to have some sort of

COMMON SENSE to be on a jury??? Truthfully a professional Jury System???

We could name it Caylee Marie's Law!!!

She was found not guilty in court, doesn't mean she didn't do it. I am a big fan of Karma, and I do believe it will rear its head.

Well since JA is retiring on Friday (day after back in court) I hope he gives Baez that "special middle finger" or does something to go out with a bang God love him!!!

No. He was not in the deliberation room and up until that moment they were not supposed to discuss it with each other. That's why I was wondering what could happen if they actually did discuss it with each other.

That is what I said above. It appears to me they were talking about it during breaks, lunch etc. They had their minds made up when they went in there yesterday. They were tired of being away from home. MOO
Vinnie said he name was russ or gus not sure if that was even his real name.

4th alt.

I don't where else to post this question. Was Casey sentenced for the previous felony convictions?

I have to keep looking at my sig line
"God's sense of justice is MUCH better than our own"

now I am just wondering....after having a little bit of time to think about some of this...did the jurors smell the "other" cans? Thinking they were smelling "the" can? I never heard any jury instructions from HJBP to the jurors about the can to begin with!

Also, if Cindy hadn't committed perjury the State's rebuttal would have addressed other things-- like pulling Kio's testimony in about the burials in the swamp there. :mad:

I have to keep looking at my sig line
"God's sense of justice is MUCH better than our own"

now I am just wondering....after having a little bit of time to think about some of this...did the jurors smell the "other" cans? Thinking they were smelling "the" can? I never heard any jury instructions from HJBP to the jurors about the can to begin with!

HHBP said they could not smell the cans. mo

HHBP said they could not smell the cans. mo
I know he told the attys this when the jury was not present, but did he ever tell the jurors? I don't remember anything being said about it...there were other cans beside the one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stellrcellr