2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY3OHcwNY38"]Attorney: Prosecutors Made Weak Argument[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T86LGhBpvM"]Many Unhappy With Casey Anthony Verdict[/ame]

This jury doesn't realize what they have done. They are going to have to live with this for the rest of their lives. I wouldn't be surprised if a few jurors actually say that upon reflection they believe ICA is guilty. I also wouldn't be surprised if GA and CA do not stay together. This is just so sad.

Look for the Sunfire to be on EBAY soon.

That reminds me, I had a friend who got a used car for a real deal. Later when I rode with her I knew why. It had a slight decomp odor left. I told her that and she nearly died..She said she'd tried every way to get it out. She never did.

Does anyone find it odd that Mason was so nasty right at the beginning of the press conference? I could see if she had been found guilty, that would have made more sense.
He seems like a rather vindictive individual.

What's going to happen when CA demands to know what happened to Caylee? Does CA think it's ok to have thrown Caylee in the woods? ICA will say "I didn't do that dad did." CA is likely to really throttle her this time. If not it's only a matter of time until ICA steals again and winds up right back in jail. Or god forbid murders.

She will never ask.

Jesse Grund on NG saying he is angry. He originally thought it had to be an accident. Oooh he's mad.

Does anyone find it odd that Mason was so nasty right at the beginning of the press conference? I could see if she had been found guilty, that would have made more sense.

I really think he is losing his mind...

This is going around Facebook:

Dear Mommy: I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad you're happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my grandparents I send my love...it's beautiful here is all I can say...your life will go on without me in your way...Love, Caylee Marie XOXO

Mason has never got over the vilification he received when he first came on board. It looked like he was looking for his umbrella so he could give Kathi a whack with it.

Mason is a hypocrite of the worst kind - he loved all the tv face time when this case first started.

I hope the Casey Anthony curse continues to rain down on those so smug and happy with their efforts.

Southern Gentleman he's not. I never understood why he was ever described that way. He's acted like a jerk from day one on this case.

That is what I said above. It appears to me they were talking about it during breaks, lunch etc. They had their minds made up when they went in there yesterday. They were tired of being away from home. MOO
Vinnie said he name was russ or gus not sure if that was even his real name.

4th alt.

The name he gave is his real name. Someone posted his facebook page somewhere on here.

I was thinking about what's next for ICA, what kind of life will she make for herself, and was assaulted by a smug, grinning vision of Joran Van der Sloot. Although he's now in jail it gives no comfort, considering the new charges he is facing.

When I first heard the verdict I was very calm, and I thought maybe the horror of OJ's acquittal had built a permanent cynicism in me, and I was quite relieved, but now I'm thinking I was just numb, because I'm starting to get very sad and horrified and angry. I hope CA and ICA torment each other forever. To paraphrase Sartre, 'Hell is other Anthonys.'

This was 3 long years of an Alfred Hitchcock movie and it is giving me nightmares.

There are no words. Only tears.

I NEED to take a break for awhile as this has hit me very hard. I will be back when I can and will post updates on Kari's kids as that custody case started today. (See my recent posts for a link)

My avatar expresses what I feel - or at least attempts to.

Can Fl residents sue ICA in civil court for the waste of tax payers funds used looking for a child falsely reported missing?

I was in the surgery waiting room, at Walter Reed, today when the verdict came in (my husband had surgery). There must have been about 20 people in the room and all but one were shocked, at the verdict. I still can not believe it. How could 12 people come to this conclusion ? Had I not been so worried about my husband, I guess I would be feeling even more outrage. This feels like OJ all over again. I really do feel physically sick.

Can Fl residents sue ICA in civil court for the waste of tax payers funds used looking for a child falsely reported missing?

Wouldn't it be nice if NeJame or Baden or some other big wig that has been all over this case filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of all of Florida, guaranteeing that ICA never has a dime.

I was in the surgery waiting room, at Walter Reed, today when the verdict came in (my husband had surgery). There must have been about 20 people in the room and all but one were shocked, at the verdict. I still can not believe it. How could 12 people come to this conclusion ? Had I not been so worried about my husband, I guess I would be feeling even more outrage. This feels like OJ all over again. I really do feel physically sick.

Hope your hubby is okay. And I have felt physically sick all day. I have not eaten since breakfast. This is going to affect all of us for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member