2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be nice if NeJame or Baden or some other big wig that has been all over this case filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of all of Florida, guaranteeing that ICA never has a dime.
How did they prove that wrongful death on O>J>?

Wouldn't it be nice if NeJame or Baden or some other big wig that has been all over this case filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of all of Florida, guaranteeing that ICA never has a dime.

It would, but it'll never happen. ICA is free and clear to do whatever she wants--including getting stinkin' rich and having more babies. Yeah, I know. I am sick at heart and sooo depressed... Is it too late to take up drinking?

I don't hear the fat lady singing yet!!!! I don't think this is over yet.

I like your hope. I wish it would rub off on me. I am usually a positive person, but right now I feel like the biggest debbie downer cynic. I feel dirty, used, and ashamed of our system. Thanks for trying to keep our spirits up.

Former Sheriff Kevin Beary sounded shaken up on Nancy Grace. He said this is like a dagger in the heart and that's exactly how I feel.

There has to be something else here. If I am thinking that way so must someone whose alot smarter than me.
Floridians don't put up with this kind of nonsense. I truly believe there will be more.

Today my husband woke me up to see the verdict (sleeping for work). I sat on the couch and waited for 15 minutes. When the court clerk read those words I felt like the world had come undone. I sat there numb and there are no words to express my feelings. I saw ICA's look of shocked happiness. I want to be completely honest here. First, O.J. and now this. I have lost what little faith I have in mankind and the judicial system as a whole.

I sincerely hope that ICA gets out next Thursday afternoon and NEVER knows another day of peace. Never hears another kind word. I hope she spends the rest of her days shunned and sleeping with one eye open.

And she had better NEVER conceive another child.

The rest of what I feel cannot be said because it would result in a lifetime ban. :(

How did they prove that wrongful death on O>J>?

The parents of a victim (Ron Goldman) brought the civil case...grandparents can't bring it, in Fla. according to our legal thread. There is no one to bring a civil case/wrongful death as far as I know...

Word of the day, "Stunned"

How did this happen? I want answers!!!!!!!!!
Yuck still feeling so sick to my stomach!!!
Please, pleaseeeeee let KC screw up the sooner the better!

I am very sorry that Jeff Ashton is retiring this Friday. Such a sad way for him to go out.

I'm still shocked that 12 people could listen to the jail and LE tapes, see the forensic evidence, look at the party pictures, hear the friends testify, see the duct tape, on and on and not find KC guilty of child abuse at the very least. Meanwhile the DT drinks and dances. I hope DCS has to take KC home with her.

What seems to have happened, from the looks of it, is that the jurors felt whatever could not be absolutely proven had to be false. As in the instructions: We know Caylee Marie Anthony was a minor, we know she is dead, but we cannot prove that Casey killed her, or abused her, or committed manslaughter. The same might have been said about Scott Peterson as well, there was no absolute proof nor cause of death.

It was nice to see that the jury weighed all the evidence. /s

Problem here is, this is just one alternate jury doing press, right? Everything has moved fast so I may have missed it but I thought just one 1 of alternates talking. He wasn't in the deliberations. From the few comments I saw he sounds way off the wall but he doesn't know what happened when they deliberated. Obviously if the jury was discussing the case outside the jury room, we have a problem. I just don't think it's reasonable to assume to what the rest of the jury thought based on the one guy who really likes the press now.

If/when we hear from other non alternate jurors we can find out if they bought that George was involved or they felt the prosecution just didnt prove the case. They all may well think Casey was guilty. or not. It's not fair to jump over them based on what alternate who wasnt even in the jury room for deliberations says.,

OMG, when Jose said he wanted Casey to have time to "grieve" I thought at first he said time to "breed."

Hope your hubby is okay. And I have felt physically sick all day. I have not eaten since breakfast. This is going to affect all of us for a long time.
Thank you, my husband seemed to be doing ok, just out of surgery. He asked last night, in the hospital, if a verdict had come in and I was hoping he wouldn't ask when I saw him in the recovery room today. Luckily, he was very medicated and didn't ask.

I know so many here are broken hearted over this and I thought about all of you today while watching the coverage. I have a feeling that Casey, like OJ, is not finished with the criminal justice system. People like her don't tend to change very much. Maybe justice will come in another way, at another time.

Thank you. I agree - he let it stand, on everything. The charges are, if there were an accident and it wasn't reported that is a crime of child abuse or manslaughter. But he didn't even find her guilty of that.

This is a sad day. I really feel like there is no hope...

Bingo. The DT agreed that ICA failed to report Caylee's "drowning." This alone should have been ruled a felony, IMO, because Casey is not a medical expert or paramedic or physician.

She should have called 911 immediately to allow medical staff to intervene, to possibly save Caylee or to make a final determination of her death on the spot. Then, if needed, arrange for Caylee to have a decent, dignified funeral.

This jury has no excuse for ignoring ICA's gross negligence in this regard. As the primary guardian for Caylee, ICA was legally responsible for Caylee's well-being. The DT never presented a valid reason for ICA's actions after the "drowning."

I've been here since 8:30 this morning. I've cried on and off all day and I'm completely drained and depleted. I still feel totally blindsided and am surprised at how devasted I am at this insane travesty of justice. I've wracked my brain and searched my soul trying to make sense out of that which will never make any sense in my world. I'm so let down and ashamed of our justice system.

It's been really difficult to post today with all the extra activity. I'm not complaining - I'm happy so many have come together for our girl, Caylee. Members and guests alike. There's been some sort of glitch today that wouldn't allow me to 'thank' posts without refreshing each time. So, please let me tell you how much I appreciated some of your posts and how touched I've been, although I wasn't able to 'thank' the posts individually.

I have to pull myself together and get back to work tomorrow and act as if it's just another day although there will be a hole in my heart. Most of my friends, family and acquaintences don't understand how or why I can be so emotionally involved with someone I don't even know.

Goodnight, my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member