2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did notice ICA sat before HHJP told the court to be seated. She popped up again before the court was supposed to rise for the jury, then sat before anyone else sat. She's so animated today, angry, talking to DS non-stop.

Good grief, has this Robin on HLN been living in a cave all month...

LOL actually i think she has she has been away making a country music cd lol.
she and dr drew need a refresher course lol

someone told NG yesterday that the jury was probably told to avoid looking because of all the coverage....NG didn’t agree so ????

KBelichWFTV: Juror number three was dressed in a suit today.. Haven't noticed that before! [via Twitter]

Aha! That's what I was looking for! Maybe ready for some interviews, imo. :rocker:

Mere minutes to get the jury back up and deliberating this am in #CaseyAnthony . One note.. Three are dressed in formal business attire tdy
by abcashleigh via twitter 6:38 AM

And there goes my mind wondering wildly. Could it be because they know they will reach a verdict today?

Observing ICA's body language and animation with DS, me thinks she's overshot the end of the hallway and is hanging off the fire escape!

It kind of looked like she was trying to negotiate something with her. I thought I picked up the mouthed words "Mom", "Dad". Maybe she thinks DS can get word to the jury on something? I don't know, but if she is.......it's too late darlin.

:sick:

Anyone one just see JB in hallway do the double gun thing into the camera!!!!

Nah I think she's aggravated being pulled out of her cell for this.

Those dirty rat b@stards! How dare they do such a thing, don't they know that she is Casey Anthony.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

K ladies do the math... May17-June9-July5... can you say MIDOL?

I spoke with my Mom and Dad yesterday. They only started following the case since the trial. I discussed this briefly with my Mom over the past three years but she really wasn't all that interested until now, so they knew almost zero. I was very disturbed by their view/opinion. My Dad feels bad for ICA and for JB. He said "that poor guy is trying his best, it's too bad she couldn't afford better attorney's." They also stated that she is so cute and small and it's so hard to believe that she would do what the SA is saying. They also do not like GA and my father (retired LE) said he felt that GA definitely had something to do with this.

I tried to explain some background info, info that did not make it into court. I soon stopped because I felt my words were going to deaf ears.

Until that time, I didn't have any doubt about how this jury would vote. There is a thread here about the very same thing my Father said about JB. This is truly bothering me now. I will assume that the jury told the truth about not following the case. I hope they don't get the same opinion and is able to see through it. The big pad is now making more sense to me. IMO, it was an aid alright, but an aid to buy sympathy for the DT. As if this was not a fair playing field (think the NY Giants vs Madison HS). All of JB's bumbling and stumbling and simply getting eaten alive through a lot of the trial. (I know she was helped through the years with some superstar attorneys, but my parents don't).

GA demeanor and arrogance while testifying surely didn't help matters. I know he cried but in many instances he was typical GA. (I do not believe he had anything to do with anything BTW).

Anyway, this had me tossing and turning all night and I just wanted to share.

My husband thinks she does not deserve the death penalty. He thinks this whole case was manipulated and evidence pointing to anyone else was either ignored or destroyed. He thinks George was involved and that he wanted Casey to go down for it from the beginning. He also thinks the whole thing with Kronk is suspicious and that LE didn't handle it right from the beginning. When we have talked about it and I have pointed out things regarding his theory that didn't make sense, he says if it's this confusing for us, how do I think a jury is going to figure it out? I'm not sure if he thinks Casey is completely innocent, but I do think he believes she didn't intend for Caylee to die, that she drugged her and came back to find her dead and then panicked.
I feel your pain, it's really hard to believe in the facts when someone you are close to feels the opposite and argues with you. I can only imagine what it's like for the jury in that deliberation room. I've been on a jury before... on a minor case... but still, it gets tense when a group of people start out disagreeing and each side is trying so hard to bring the other side over to their way of thinking.
I pray that this will not end up a hung jury.

Anyone one just see JB in hallway do the double gun thing into the camera!!!!

Oh I saw it. Unbelievable, I hope someone caught that for posterity, very unprofessional.

And there goes my mind wondering wildly. Could it be because they know they will reach a verdict today?

Someone said that yesterday they were all dressed up, as if to meet the media...but if they have a capital verdict, they won't be meeting with anyone, will be getting ready for penalty phase, so I don't think it is a clue...IMO

I have to leave around 10 this morning. :banghead:

OMG! My nerves are a wreck!

Kathi Belich saying some of the jurors look a little dressed up today. Maybe they're dressing the part for the work of deliberating, don't know what to read into it, etc.

That could still be hard to make, if they have a penalty phase...

For some reason that worries me. This jury, I'm sure, has gotten close, so they may say, "Let's not prolong this with a penalty phase, and find her guilty of a lesser charge so we can get on with our lives." I hope they take this seriously and not do that, but, juries are impossible to predict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScoopyC