2011.07.05 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to say something about ICA's pregnancy at the wedding. I don't know if anyone has said this before so I may be repeating. I have always thought that "maybe" it's true that Cindy didn't know for a fact ICA was pregnant. Even if Lee mentioned it, either Cindy didn't think she was and it was just bloating or she just didn't want to admit to herself her daughter got pregnant and ruined their perfect family image.

But I do think it's highly likely that Casey could have worn loose clothes in front of her parents during that time and we all know she probably wasn't home a lot because she loved running around. I think she showed up at Cindy's brothers wedding ON PURPOSE to show off her pregnancy and shock Cindy in front of everyone. I have thought this from the beginning. Whether Cindy knew or not, I would bet anything ICA showed up on purpose.

You made an old man cry..........

Do you remmber the movie Clockwork Orange?
Remmber when Ronnie Mcdowell was strapped to the a chair and made to watch a movie?

Well I wish IDC would strapped to a chair and have to watch this over and over.
Sorry if that is too mean, but it is how I feel..

OMG, I've never seen this before and now I can barely type. It really brings it all back home. Sweet baby Caylee, oh how could anyone do to her what Casey did????

Casey Jordon saying she thinks a verdict could come today. I tend to agree with that assumption if they aren't taking "special breaks" and they haven't requested one thing so far... not even office supplies. They are working very hard and IMO they're just talking it all out. Someone yesterday (maybe Jean C. not sure) even said Juror #4 had a look of disgust on her face and shook her head no slightly towards ICA as leaving for deliberations. I honestly have a lot of faith in this jury and know they will deliver justice for Caylee.

I think the Court is not telling the media when the jury takes breaks and etc for a reason, but i know that the court needs to notify everybody when the jury requests something like testimony/evidence. I have heard that they have office supplies in the court already..

Bill Shaeffer is saying that juror #3 is wearing a business suit for the first time since Jury selection!

That concerns me because that means they think they may be going up in front of camaras today for media interviews. If they vote 1st degree murder they will have to remain sequestered. Sounds like they may be prepared for a lesser charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971